Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Myth Rain
Suspect ID
90484 99222
Date of violation
Feb 18, 2022
Time of violation
22:21
Proofs
https://streamable.com/fnzcnc

Myth Rain

Player
Player
So I just want to discuss the issue we have faced today at the weapons factory so me and my family member lewis was outside the zone I know we were ic characters at that time and they gave us demands to leave but when we were running away from them they killed us and started shit-talking on the dead body. As you can see in my pov lewis reversed his car but they didn't give him time to leave and when I was running away they killed me on spot. I mean we all know they are from media but still, that doesn't make them superior as rules are the same for everyone so I would like to have a fair decision. Thank you

DeepPockets

Brotherhood FAN
Player
So they are giving demands to you after the event starts and you are not listening? I cannot see you guys running in these clips, the other guy was trying to have talk with them in the car and you were giving info to your family in Discord while they are giving you demands?

Your sister, Lewi's car was there for at least 20 second so he could've run from there, you know that and I know that. :)

It's not about beign media at all, our family leader don't event want any privilege from any admins so please don't make this shit up every time you need to say something about Brotherhood. There will be fair decisions about you guys and our guys too, don't worry about that servers on the admins doing their jobs pretty well lil bro.

By the way I would like to report them because since there's like more than 20 people with their guns they are just standing there, I cannot see any fear RP :)

Minh

Blocked
Blocked
So they are giving demands to you after the event starts and you are not listening? I cannot see you guys running in these clips, the other guy was trying to have talk with them in the car and you were giving info to your family in Discord while they are giving you demands?

Your sister, Lewi's car was there for at least 20 second so he could've run from there, you know that and I know that. :)

It's not about beign media at all, our family leader don't event want any privilege from any admins so please don't make this shit up every time you need to say something about Brotherhood. There will be fair decisions about you guys and our guys too, don't worry about that servers on the admins doing their jobs pretty well lil bro.

By the way I would like to report them because since there's like more than 20 people with their guns they are just standing there, I cannot see any fear RP :)
so are you saying that shooting people outside of events is completely fine? stfu kebabhood with your media bullshit, still trying to teach rules to the OGs, smh.

DeepPockets

Brotherhood FAN
Player
He is disrespecting your media person and calling kebabhood and that is OOC insult since there's no kebab in the game and that is absolutely racist since he's referring it to Turkish people. You guys are not OG, you guys just kids with dreams and you will leave this server very soon :)

Minh

Blocked
Blocked
He is disrespecting your media person and calling kebabhood and that is OOC insult since there's no kebab in the game and that is absolutely racist since he's referring it to Turkish people. You guys are not OG, you guys just kids with dreams and you will leave this server very soon :)
and who are you? muratcan probably hire ur ass just to translate turkish with the salary of 5mil per forum report.

DeepPockets

Brotherhood FAN
Player
and who are you? muratcan probably hire ur ass just to translate turkish with the salary of 5mil per forum report.

He is still insulting and talking OOC. I'm reporting him. :) I will be watching you ALWAYS, ALWAYS and ALWAYS lil bro :)

Minh

Blocked
Blocked
He is still insulting and talking OOC. I'm reporting him. :) I will be watching you ALWAYS, ALWAYS and ALWAYS lil bro :)
he is stalking me admin, he said we will be watching me always (i'm an afican american women)

DeepPockets

Brotherhood FAN
Player
REPORT ME KEBAB MY ID IS 90520
That is wrong, that is our Muratcan Gokdemir's ID and he's playing the game normally unlike you noobs. :)

Oh giving demands inside city, killing before event 👀, very unacceptable behaviour.

Ooh I was wondering when will the West babies would come here, why would you comment on this when you have nothing to do ? Let me think ... :unsure::unsure::unsure: I guess you have little bit butt pain :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: would you guys block your doors with your cars when you scared of Brotherhood raid ? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Inductance West

Loyalists <3
Player
That is wrong, that is our Muratcan Gokdemir's ID and he's playing the game normally unlike you noobs. :)

Ooh I was wondering when will the West babies would come here, why would you comment on this when you have nothing to do ? Let me think ... :unsure::unsure::unsure: I guess you have little bit butt pain :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: would you guys block your doors with your cars when you scared of Brotherhood raid ? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Wasn't me you little cunt, i don't block doors raid us all you want you pussy we don't enter behind any family in events 🤣, you are asking for it goofy, then you come cry why you raid us without notifying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom