Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mustafa Chimaev
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 15, 2023
Time of violation
12:40
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70tI8nNyfQ4

Mustafa_432

Player
Player
all in pov
43935 - Ear Rape

778 - GR 6.4 and spamming + He is shooting at his colleagues, Vortex FBI, but he is shooting at those who are FBI, and while I was being robbed, he just looked at me and did nothing. He even wore his family clothes.

45399 - Doxing its saying my real name.Nobody knew my name, only he knew it and called me by my real name. My name in the game is Mustafa, my real name is Onur.
Family Bright warning - And every once in a while only 2 people point guns at me

Wortex Bright

Player
Player
all in pov
43935 - Ear Rape

778 - GR 6.4 and spamming + He is shooting at his colleagues, Vortex FBI, but he is shooting at those who are FBI, and while I was being robbed, he just looked at me and did nothing. He even wore his family clothes.

45399 - Doxing its saying my real name.Nobody knew my name, only he knew it and called me by my real name. My name in the game is Mustafa, my real name is Onur.
Family Bright warning - And every once in a while only 2 people point guns at me

only lmg really

Mustafa_432

Player
Player
My English is bad, what I meant was to solve Onur.
I don't know that, you said my real name, my name in the game is Mustafa, but in reality, it's Onur, you said that and you will bear your punishment.

Jeaxx

XD
Player
The name of the man in the play is Onur. How can I know your name?

Onur Bright

Player
Player
These incidents happened because the police took me innocently, the police should be punished.

EmirBright

𝖇𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙
Player
I don't know that, you said my real name, my name in the game is Mustafa, but in reality, it's Onur, you said that and you will bear your punishment.
He tried to tell to untie Onur's handcuffs. How can we know your real name

Chanush Movva

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Reviewed

ID 43935 will receive a punishment for Ear Rape
ID 20168 will receive a punishment for Fear RP , Stalling & FL in RP
ID 778 will receive a punishment for GR6.4

Locked for Senior Admin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom