Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jamie Cleo
Administrators nickname
Vick Klauss
Date
Feb 18, 2022
Time
18:10
Proofs
https://imgur.com/Ii7LNol

JamieCleo

Player
Player
what kind of POV you need if nothing works for you and everything can be fake. I have proof that would justify CL and still not suit you? Many players only claim a photo that can be fake. I uploaded a video which is not fake.This is what you need in POV when I give you a specific proof?

Vick Klaus

Player
Player
Hello JamieTovell
Hope you are doing well. As I had explained in the thread, we can't accept just the crash logs anymore as they can be faked. Hence I had given more than 12 hours to you to upload a pov of your crash.
Because from the POV of the complainant it is a clear CL but still we give chance for you to provide POV in case it was a genuine crash.
I had to punish you for CL as you did not provide the POV of your crash and it was just crash logs of "Application" which Im not sure is of which application. Have a good day.
Thanks.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
You should provide VIDEO where game crashed. Only VIDEO is accepted as Proves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom