Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Aghyad Hellkings
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 22, 2023
Time of violation
00:09
Proofs
https://youtu.be/El0D7uOQKpg

aghyad

Designer
Player
dear administrator ,
I was having fun with my friend and he crashed ID4696 by mistake so he decided to take it icly so he said “sorry” then ID4696 said “bitch” when he supposed to be damaged by the car accident , then me and my friend toke it calmly and said sorry again so ID4696 keep saying “mother fucker” so my friend said “stfu” to him by respecting the server rules then ID4696 and ID3045 shoot us by doing GR 6.15 , so we called an admin and then they went back to their fam house so we thought the situation is over but then they shoot us again so we said that we are in the street ( icly cuz we were about to call cops) then we decided to leave cuz we heard ID 3300 counting down 5 - 4 - 3 so we thought he giving us demands so we decided to leave the area cuz we fear for our live but then ID54333 , ID3045 and ID56559 did GR 6.15 and ghetto rule 1.12 .
Dear administrator
I’m asking you to give a serious punishment for people who’s ruining the server like this people
I was minding my business then I got killed for nothing
If this happened for new players they could just exit the game forever, but I’ll not do that cuz I now that there’s admins to help this server to remove this kind of people.
Have a great day .

demon fish

Player
Player
Hello mr aghyad
I hope to understand this
All the id you mentioned its not from our family you see this guys behind our fam house and u upload a forum against all
And u can check the id one by one no one was from most wanted so i hope to know this and change the name for forum to rdm and lets admin decide if they are from our family or no .by doing this u targetting us and u making bad relation .
Good night

demon fish

Player
Player
Its unfair to report someone who have no relation with this incident
Btw those id its from legacy fam not mw fam

Ferass Braxton

Player
Player
Hello,
All those Ids mentioned are not in our Fam " Most Wanted" all of them are in Legacy and Reviewing admin will check this to
Please make sure to check first to which fam this guys below and report them to didnt let us be in trouble for something
that we didnt do however it should be Locked for an Arabic Admin since u guys doing MG and Provoking from what i see
in the Pov.

aghyad

Designer
Player
My friend, they were near your family's home, and I cannot know for sure which family they are from. Do not worry, if they are not members of your family, your family will not be punished. I do not have any grudges or hatred towards your family. I did not see anything bad from you, but I saw them near your family’s home, and we were attacked near your family’s home, and the administrator will punish the wrongdoer. I filed a complaint so that we can have a peaceful society. So that we can play with the server and have fun, I am not trying to hurt anyone, but the people mentioned in the complaint, as you can see in the video, attacked us because of Mona’s mistake and we apologized, but they did not care about that and insisted on breaking the rules. I repeat and repeat, if they are not from your family, do not worry. The administrator will punish them, not your family
Hello mr aghyad
I hope to understand this
All the id you mentioned its not from our family you see this guys behind our fam house and u upload a forum against all
And u can check the id one by one no one was from most wanted so i hope to know this and change the name for forum to rdm and lets admin decide if they are from our family or no .by doing this u targetting us and u making bad relation .
Good night

aghyad

Designer
Player
Its unfair to report someone who have no relation with this incident
Btw those id its from legacy fam not mw fam
Don't worry, my friend, the administrator will know which family they are from and they will be punished

aghyad

Designer
Player
Hello,
All those Ids mentioned are not in our Fam " Most Wanted" all of them are in Legacy and Reviewing admin will check this to
Please make sure to check first to which fam this guys below and report them to didnt let us be in trouble for something
that we didnt do however it should be Locked for an Arabic Admin since u guys doing MG and Provoking from what i see
in the Pov.
My friend, do not be hostile. I cannot know if they were from your family, but they were in front of your family’s house. For this reason, your family name was mentioned, but if they are not from your family, you should not worry or be hostile towards us. I would like to clarify that we were at the witch for sweets and we were returning to our family home. This happened. There was no situation for MG to be forbidden, this is not an event, and we did not provoke anyone. They were the ones who started to provoke us, even though we apologized to them. As you can see my friend,

aghyad

Designer
Player
fear rp going back to gun shoots?
My friend, I was in the middle of the road and the administrator was there. For this reason, we returned to let the administrator see how they attacked us without a reason or without giving us 5 seconds and started provoking us. The administrator told me to file a complaint so that he could see the whole situation.

demon fish

Player
Player
My friend if u see some people behind house thats not mean they are from this house
At least bro if u dont know who is this id make forum rdm and the admin if he see it family wrong he will punish us
not mention all the family and after said u see them behind fam house
And u should know this u making trouble by involved people who dont have any relation with this incident and making misunderstanding between us .

Fstoq DeArcy

Player
Player
Approved
ID 4696, 56559, 3045, 54333 will receive a punishment for RDM
ID 55808, 18728 will receive a punishment for Provoking.

Family Legacy will receive a warning for this incident.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom