Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Vein_Austin
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 21, 2023
Time of violation
23:25
Proofs
https://youtu.be/yMLTSuWcQ-I

ilkayejder

Player
Player
Hello dear admins,
I attacked Bright territory twice and in both times as you can see from the POVs they somehow go into the territory and win automatically before I could get in as well. As you can also see from the video, when I try to get in it says you have to be inside within first 10 minutes of the attack but I only attacked 4 minutes ago. I suspect a possible bug abuse from Bright family and would want an investigation being done on this issue. This happened not once but twice in the span of 20 minutes and both times they won before I had the chance to even go into the yellow zone. Thank you for your time! P.S. As you can see in second POV there are 2 members of Bright family coming to a 1 vs 1 and I definitely do not understand how but somehow blocking me from entering the area

Tommy Bright

Player
Player
Let her learn the rules and come

image.png

Talha Birbirikiki

Boss I Aytek
Player
2. in the video, if you look at minute 2.14, you can see that you are pressing enter :)
First of all doesnt matter is he try to join zone or not in fact he didnt join the zone.
second is you guys are keep doing bug abuse for example:
there is a bug in fam turf, if defender side join the area before attacker side and instantly leaves the zone they are winning without any gun fight.
this is a bug and u guys are keep abusing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom