Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Luca Verlice
Suspect ID
55630 & 36805
Date of violation
Nov 25, 2023
Time of violation
8:20
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqT4KRHMlw4

Ashton Cartel

Player
Player
All in POV

i was doing a normal patrol and i saw several agents down so i patched a agent but i saw that there was ppl with guns and i took a look i was slowly leaving trying to get backup but there 2 ppl were keep shooting at me with no demands as we are not in ghetto they still need to give demands.

Devil197

Player
Player
We did atm robbery You already put local it's 10-10 issue we gave demands to Leo's and Leo's will coming to atm robbery situation we need whole situation we don't know you just patrolling or not you guys are there at atm robbery and you revive the guy we already clapped him he start shooted us from road while we are in gas station and it is clearly atm robbery situation

Devil197

Player
Player
We already given demands Leo's that guy who came first to atm robbery we clapped him and many people came You already said you came for backup and you involved in rp situation how we gave demands we already gave demands while we doing atm robbery 😔😔

Devil197

Player
Player
Dear admin, at time of the pov 2:08 one of the guy he asked what's ur 10-20 that guy said we are at atm robbery in atm robbery Leo came to my loc we have guns in hand and they started shoot and we need whole situation from starting atm robbery it's unscripted greenzone even we start shoot bcz we did atm robbery we gave demands to officer's who came first then one guy started shoot

Federico Vautier

Black Market Curator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

RP situation clearly already had initiated as seen by the unconscious officers scattered around, also, shots were never fired into the gas station directly, only further away from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom