Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Daniel Murphy | LifeInvader Leader Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel Murphy

Player
Player
1. Daniel Rovansky
2. 16
3. EST
4. 6-9 Hours
5. Daniel101#0001
6. Daniel Murphy
7. 155

Additional information

1. Leader of LifeInvader

2. Why do I want to be a leader of this specific organisation?

To begin, I'd like to state that Lifeinvader is an essential component of how this city operates. In order to push out ads and propel Lifeinvader to greatness, I want to ensure that all future Lifeinvader employees speak English fluently and have a strong work ethic.

My decisions are founded on facts and truth, and my core values are innovation and fairness. I am currently a primarily English-speaking Canadian with excellent language skills. I can assure you that grammar will be strictly enforced in order to maintain quality control over advertisements distributed by the Lifeinvader organisation.

Second, I'd like to assist Lifeinvader in becoming a company that people can rely on to send out advertisements 24 hours a day, seven days a week; this is a major source of Lifeinvader's current difficulties. More activity equates to better overall organisation functionality.
Nobody should have to wait for useless hours or be unable to post ads during the server's "dead times," as this is unfair and contradicts my values. Everyone should have the ability to write an advertisement that promotes the economic and healthy growth of not only citizens, but the entire state. Furthermore, as a former Lifeinvader employee, I understand how critical it is to have trustworthy people actively managing, training, and supervising new editors. If I am appointed CEO of Lifeinvader, I intend to implement novel ideas and plans.

Third, I want our employees to have a good time working at Lifeinvader. When I worked there, it was tedious because all we did was edit advertisements all day and night, but I believe that with the right team building activities, we can restore Lifeinvader's glory.
To elaborate, there will be daily employee events and benefits, as well as bonuses. Employees of the week will be recognised as well. Furthermore, interesting RP events that require others to interact and have fun would set a higher standard for the type of RP the administration seeks in modern-day organisational leaders.

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in LifeInvader.
Roleplay improvisations in the organisation would come from a variety of ideas, which I will also explain how I intend to implement.
1) Newspaper Articles
2) Reporting on gangs, personal interviews, and store robberies
3) Reporters and recording crews who go out and collect opinions on hot topics
4) Ad guidelines that are clear and simple
5) More events for the organisation

Concerning ideas 1,2 and 3 these would be implemented through a system of reporters who would be paid and given access to company vehicles to drive around the map, gather information, conduct interviews, set up television shows like WWYD (What Would You do), follow people around, and generally keep an eye on things. The state was kept up to date on the government and other major powers such as gangs. This would result in more realistic job personas and raise RP to borderline IRL levels. It creates cool and fun jobs that people would be interested in, as well as a job section for actual news gathering. I'm aware that they didn't do this at all during the last term of Lifeinvader, which made me a little sad because they weren't reaching their full potential.

Concerning #4, much of the time spent by Ad editors was spent checking long templates that were frequently difficult to read or interpret. Proper training would be implemented to prevent illegal advertisements, and people would be informed about what is and is not legal. These templates would be shortened and simplified so that anyone and everyone could easily and quickly join the Lifeinvader organisation.

Furthermore, on topic #5, global events. There are occasionally too many shooting global events, which gives the RP a bad vibe. I would plan and organise events in which participants could freely interact with one another, with cash prizes and possibly judges. These global events would include Mysteries, events like "Who could order the strangest meal?" trade shops, car shows, and other activities that would all be Moderated to be PG and suitable for all ages, including little Timmy. With my plans in place, my English skills, and my confidence, I believe we can lead Lifeinvader to the greatest legacy it has ever seen.
Thank you for reading my application and considering me as the future CEO of the Lifeinvader organisation.

P.S, I have experience in Cap Cut, Video Pad, Canva, Photoshop and Figma and I have already made posters and videos for LifeInvader.

Click this link to see some of me work (All is custom made, but based on real advertisements) -
https://imgur.com/a/xUWi1RZ

Last edited by a moderator:

Vick Klaus

Player
Player
You have been Approved for Lifeinvader Leader interviews at 18:00 Server Time on Sunday (02/20/2022)

P.S. Daniel Murphy If possible could you join Grand RP discord with your in-game nickname and I can take you for the interview?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom