Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Aleex West
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 20, 2022
Time of violation
4:48
Proofs
https://streamable.com/8yme68

EmgShoota

Player
Player
How am I cheating? Yall killed me as soon as the clip ended? I spend alot of real money on this server why would I risk losing it. I was lagging that entire resource war too I couldn't tell if I had hit you with that one shot or not. I would not be surprised if you were hitting shots that weren't registering or something I don't know though. This is also my very first offense, But look at the end of the day I know I'm not cheating so if its a pc check I have to do I'm down for it.

Aleex

Player
Player
How am I cheating? Yall killed me as soon as the clip ended? I spend alot of real money on this server why would I risk losing it. I was lagging that entire resource war too I couldn't tell if I had hit you with that one shot or not. I would not be surprised if you were hitting shots that weren't registering or something I don't know though. This is also my very first offense, But look at the end of the day I know I'm not cheating so if its a pc check I have to do I'm down for it.
you tell me if you hit someone 3 times and he is not dead and ur getting damage.. Also you have a POV for it? if you have POV send it and they gonna deny it..

EmgShoota

Player
Player
nah i dont have pov i just recently like 2 hours ago got medal so now i have clips. But anyways look i dont know maybe if your shots didnt register or something but like i said on my side it was pretty buggy/laggy at that time. But its cool i can pass a pc check unlike most of these people on this server :)

dubzzz

Player
Player
Aint gone lie Alex you locked on to shoota after you died. i think you hacking.

HOB_GLOCK

Player
Player
Look I’ve been banned twice today ima real hacker an i know when I see another hacker. Ain’t no way the admins not going to see your shitty aimbot ALEX! Why you snitching on yourself in 4k? Everytime shoota rolled your weak ass aimbot followed. Your stupid. An this is besides the point how you get hit twice also an didn’t die? That’s in 4k also. Your and idiot ALEX. Shoota I wish you good luck, but you don’t need it he’s fucking obviously hacking in 4k.

HOB_GLOCK

Player
Player
Wait a minute, admins are you serious? why you reject this post of Aleex's Friend "Mike" cheating? he was aimbotting watch the crosshair stay in the middle of his chess as he shoots the Smooth aim will try to connect back to his chess everytime. its in 4k tf (HE WON'T GET A HEAD SHOT IF HE TRIED IN THIS CLIP LMFAOOOO)

Slow the video down and watch ALEEX's Friend crosshair dude is a bad cheater he sucks at it.

< < < you guys love being in 4k aleex?

Accept this complaint its very valid Slow the video down and watch Aleex's Friend Crosshair, you can place aimbot on chess/head/neck he choose chess.

Last edited:

HOB_GLOCK

Player
Player
MAKE ME A ADMIN, I SEE WHAT YOU GUYS WILL NEVER SEE, IT TAKES A HACKER TO KNOW A HACKER FACTS!!!!!

Aleex

Player
Player
dude im so quit bec i got IRL shit to do im not cheating and i can get an PC check i dont mind this and what im asking for guys just a POV of he is not cheating there's no hate to anyone guys.. its just an VIDEO GAME and i hate whatever who is cheating so good luck guys with it..

Last edited:

HOB_GLOCK

Player
Player
dude im so quit bec i got IRL shit to do im not cheating and i can get an PC check i dont mind this and what im asking for guys just a POV of he is not cheating there's no hate to anyone guys.. its just an VIDEO GAME and i hate whatever who is cheating so good luck guys with it..
Bro you are a fucking cheater just like the rest of us cheaters in this damn server. You got caught in 4K an now your lien for what? we see the damn Crosshair locked on to shootah its obvious dude. I can't say forsure if Shoota is cheating because GTA has a huge problem with the eating bug, but you got caught in 4K Aleex

Ethann

Ethan Yeager
Player
Look I’ve been banned twice today ima real hacker an i know when I see another hacker. Ain’t no way the admins not going to see your shitty aimbot ALEX! Why you snitching on yourself in 4k? Everytime shoota rolled your weak ass aimbot followed. Your stupid. An this is besides the point how you get hit twice also an didn’t die? That’s in 4k also. Your and idiot ALEX. Shoota I wish you good luck, but you don’t need it he’s fucking obviously hacking in 4k.
"Real Hacker" you sound 10 you cant even use a toaster

Wolo

Player
Player
who the flippin heck are you no one knows u now shut the freek up and learn how to use the toaster you freeking idiot thats not cheats menn

Wolo

Player
Player
Bro you are a fucking cheater just like the rest of us cheaters in this damn server. You got caught in 4K an now your lien for what? we see the damn Crosshair locked on to shootah its obvious dude. I can't say forsure if Shoota is cheating because GTA has a huge problem with the eating bug, but you got caught in 4K Aleex
plz stop with the freeking curse menn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom