Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tezo Falcon
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 20, 2022
Time of violation
07:33
Proofs
https://youtu.be/QD6sYAPcjkE

Knokalvinclien

Player
Player
Damn, homie a snitch cuh.

No way you blew yourself at gas station little bit of a down bad lmao.

Also nice metagaming and post pov of where you rdm me first.

Tezo

Player
Player
shut up, you're an armless person and you're just someone who throws an rdm and then throws a combat log, I'm not saying i didn't make a meta

i've thrown more than one rdm like you and died and I'm not coming back from the hospital what do you understand

Knokalvinclien

Player
Player
shut up, you're an armless person and you're just someone who throws an rdm and then throws a combat log, I'm not saying i didn't make a meta

i've thrown more than one rdm like you and died and I'm not coming back from the hospital what do you understand
IC issue

Khabib Time

Player
Player
i have pov as well kid doesn"t understand the game clearly doesn't know what the new life rule is killed him 4 times thanks for the guns juice boy and kept coming back

Knokalvinclien

Player
Player
Killed over 20 of you are you that poor that you cant afford a normal shotgun down tremendous.

"Kid" calm down nephew ill teach you how to shoot next time.

Khabib Time

Player
Player
haha killed 20 smh bra kid chill calm down look at your ID history in the forums you clearly lien and just rule brake all the time keep it up big bum

Knokalvinclien

Player
Player
There is not a day that goes by where this kid does not make a fool out of himself. Big Dom? More like Big Dumb.

Please, keep it up. You are a continuing source of hilarity.
Go touch some grass, you spend money on grand coins but can't afford food irl down tremendous.

Khabib Time

Player
Player
You're reporting someone on a video game down bad and your telling me im crying you literally had time to upload to youtube and post a forum because your family is crying.
clearly this guy needs a ban, has not learned from past punishments and will continue to ruin other citizens experience becouse he doesn't feel the need to RP any situation every one in the server is sick of you grow up

Vick Klaus

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
  • ID 90114 Please include evidence of RDMs. In first POV he is shooting but ID is not confirmed, in second POV its just a chase again there is no DM in that. You can provide further POVs of any RDM
  • Requesting ID 71784 to provide POV of the crash UNLESS it was an intentional CL. You were being chased by the person reporting as well as his fam members, you were involved in an RP situation there, so I would want a POV of your crash to prove that it wasnt a CL unless it was intentional.
  • Pending ID 90114 and ID 71784’s response. They have 12 hours to respond.

Khabib Time

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
  • ID 90114 Please include evidence of RDMs. In first POV he is shooting but ID is not confirmed, in second POV its just a chase again there is no DM in that. You can provide further POVs of any RDM
  • Requesting ID 71784 to provide POV of the crash UNLESS it was an intentional CL. You were being chased by the person reporting as well as his fam members, you were involved in an RP situation there, so I would want a POV of your crash to prove that it wasnt a CL unless it was intentional.
  • Pending ID 90114 and ID 71784’s response. They have 12 hours to respond.

Tezo

Player
Player
i wrote you in the game and you came to that time, you will see who killed whom, it doesn't have to be obvious that this guy threw an rdm, it doesn't have to be clear if you watch the video clearly, you will understand

the first video shows your man in a t-shirt, etc. It seems that you can't be so ignorant that we don't understand it from the car

Vick Klaus

Player
Player
I spawned when ever called for and did not see any RDM. I even talked to you guys about it and you told me that you have POVs. alot of them of him RDMing you. So then I told to post on forums. But above POVs are chases and shooting. Which requires a context as well.
If I was ignorant, I wouldnt be asking for detailed proofs and try to understand the situation in detail.

Anyway there was CL involved and he will be punished for it if he doesnt provide pov.

Vick Klaus

Player
Player
With this pov you clearly show that there is a conlict between two parties and RP initiated. Still I havent received even 1POV where he has killed you guys. (Randomly killed you) without any RP/demands etc.

1st POV - 1 guy shooting at you
2nd pov - a chase, dying by crashing into gas station and suspect CL during chase
3rd pov - you guys talking with him and give him demands to leave and shoot him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom