Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tezo Falcon
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 20, 2022
Time of violation
07:33
Proofs
https://youtu.be/QD6sYAPcjkE

Tezo

Player
Player
2nd video there is a POV our family members are killing him and throwing a war diary for no reason why would I kill someone to call you or why should we complain ?

Knokalvinclien

Player
Player
With this pov you clearly show that there is a conlict between two parties and RP initiated. Still I havent received even 1POV where he has killed you guys. (Randomly killed you) without any RP/demands etc.

1st POV - 1 guy shooting at you
2nd pov - a chase, dying by crashing into gas station and suspect CL during chase
3rd pov - you guys talking with him and give him demands to leave and shoot him.
Hi Vick,

As you can see I haven't RDM, but they have RDMED me in this clip you can see he goes 5,4,3 then shoots like this isn't demands he also counted extremely quick.

Also for the "combat log", I have waited till I am dead then instead of waiting for an ambulance I reloaded my game because its faster. I don't see it as a combat log in the city because they can't rob or do anything to me I have also been told before that combat logging is only due in situation which contain RP and the ghetto.

This wasn't RP this was pure RDM by them.

Knokalvinclien

Player
Player
Also Vick, you can clearly see from POV they're metagaming in discord or some sort of 3rd party software to talk.

Tezo

Player
Player
instead of lying, take a pov
Hi Vick,

As you can see I haven't RDM, but they have RDMED me in this clip you can see he goes 5,4,3 then shoots like this isn't demands he also counted extremely quick.

Also for the "combat log", I have waited till I am dead then instead of waiting for an ambulance I reloaded my game because its faster. I don't see it as a combat log in the city because they can't rob or do anything to me I have also been told before that combat logging is only due in situation which contain RP and the ghetto.

instead of lying, take a pov

Tezo

Player
Player
Also Vick, you can clearly see from POV they're metagaming in discord or some sort of 3rd party software to talk.
hahaha, my friend, we stand by what we do, we're not cowards like you

i'm sorry i didn't know you were such a loser, if you dare, throw me a pov

Vick Klaus

Player
Player
Hi Vick,

But thats not allowed since you were being chased and were in an RP situation so you shouldnt have combat logged. If you dont have a pov, I would have to punish for combat log

Knokalvinclien

Player
Player
But thats not allowed since you were being chased and were in an RP situation so you shouldnt have combat logged. If you dont have a pov, I would have to punish for combat log
I have only logged once I am dead a part from that I haven't logged whilst in a RP situation. (If I am in the city and can't be robbed or the RP has now stopped I will just reload my game to waste time waiting for an ambulance that won't even come and so I can get back to playing my game.

But if you find it beyond reasonable doubt that you have to punish me even when I am dead in the city and they can't rob me that's okay.

As long as the other party get punished for what they done e.g RDM, Metagaming, FailRP.

Tezo

Player
Player
I have only logged once I am dead a part from that I haven't logged whilst in a RP situation. (If I am in the city and can't be robbed or the RP has now stopped I will just reload my game to waste time waiting for an ambulance that won't even come and so I can get back to playing my game.

But if you find it beyond reasonable doubt that you have to punish me even when I am dead in the city and they can't rob me that's okay.

As long as the other party get punished for what they done e.g RDM, Metagaming, FailRP.
i think you're counting the penalties you've made yourself, including the fact that we gave you an rdm pov?

Tezo

Player
Player
dude, I'll already get my meta gaming ticket for sure, but if you want to think about the mistakes you've made,

and the violation you committed

RDM Combatlog NonRP

Knokalvinclien

Player
Player
You can't just say 5,4,3 then shoot some one also counting really fast doesn't make it fair.

You have RDM, Metagaming and failrp in all clips you have provided and we will all be treated accordingly.

Tezo

Player
Player
You can't just say 5,4,3 then shoot some one also counting really fast doesn't make it fair.

You have RDM, Metagaming and failrp in all clips you have provided and we will all be treated accordingly.
so you admit to throwing an rdm ?

Tezo

Player
Player
In what clip did I RDM
and the reason you threw an rdm wasn't because you weren't physically angry at someone, threw an rdm at them and didn't wait for an ambulance, did you throw a combat log because you were afraid we'd put you in jail?

Knokalvinclien

Player
Player
so in which clip did we throw combatlog and rdm ?

Not going to continue arguing with you Admin will deal with everything fairly.

Tezo

Player
Player

Not going to continue arguing with you Admin will deal with everything fairly.
in the game, the lad's name is next to his lady's lol :)

Vick Klaus

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to partially accept this report.
  • ID 71784 will receive a punishment for CL during an RP situation (during a chase and conflict with the reporting party)
  • ID 90114 will receive a punishment for using VoIP tools while in RP situation
Important points to note about the accusations between both paries.
  1. In All POVs provided by the reporting parties, only in 1st pov ID 71784 can be seen shooting at them for which they shot him back and started the situation there
  2. Further POVs it can be seen that the reporting parties chase him etc as a result of the continuation of the previous situation
  3. In 3rd POV it can be seen that there are words exchanged and a situation is already started.
  4. In 3rd POV the demands to leave are not non-rp as after the words exchanged and reporting party got pissed, he asks ID 71784 to leave. And point to note here that they shot ID 71784 but no DM here either in the pov.
Conclusion: There seems to be a constant conflict between both parties where shots are exchanged between both. I would suggest to end this situation of if you decide to continue it. Please save POVs of actual RDMs (RDM - Random Death Match i.e. Someone Randonly comes out of no where and without any reason/RP/demands DMs/Kills you)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom