Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected shooting me outside cland mutiple over 5 | marabunta

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
JTrapz Lovell
Suspect ID
46141 and co
Date of violation
Jul 19, 2021
Time of violation
10:27
Proofs
https://youtu.be/o6NnEUXeN9M

JTrapz

Player
Player
They were shooting me outside cland to when i nearly died there was like 7 of them on the chicken roof shooting 2 or 3 came down and started appoligising doesnt matter they still cant shoot me out sidde of cland u can clearly see by my hp and they instantly realised they messed up pls can u punish them correctly

Sara Atticus

Player
Player
They were shooting me outside cland to when i nearly died there was like 7 of them on the chicken roof shooting 2 or 3 came down and started appoligising doesnt matter they still cant shoot me out sidde of cland u can clearly see by my hp and they instantly realised they messed up pls can u punish them correctly
Upload the POV of them shooting you. Also if they did shoot you they came down and apologized for their mistakes don't be petty about these situations you wrote in your post "they instantly realised they messed up" it was probably a mistake and they apologized for it and that's if they shot you.

scheen barbados

Blocked
Blocked
I was apologizing as we joined exactly at the moment cland ended and one of my gang members started shooting at you but we told them to stop, I came to you to apologize like a man on behalf of my friend cause they didn't know cland just ended, this is a petty report Mr traps, we can close this situation but if you want I can prove my innocence by requesting you show full pov of me shooting cause it was not me, you can point fingers Mr trap without pov of any shooting, you guys are making these petty reports on me for revenge of what I reported you guys for this is a very old situation but the barbados will take this to heart, we are people of respect and I can't stand petty reports, I can see your new to the forums cause an admin can not see any shooting so he will ask for pov or reject but you still upload it just to target me, very sad how you guys took in the enemy that we mutually used to hate now target the barbados.

Last edited:

JTrapz

Player
Player
dont have the pov of shooting as i dont thing people would be shooting me out side cland right they know they shot me as u can see my hp and they came to apologise if i did that i would probably get a consequnce so why is it that when i report u guys over breaking rules its considered petty and it doesnt take a expert to realise they shot me ask them ur self if they shot me thats why they apologised ur the forum warrior and now i come back and report im considered petty listen its a two way street if u wanna be petty u get petty back u spammed reports at us rule breaks happen there new people in the city but if ur gonna report us for it and we will as well so dont ever call it petty cause thatss hypocritical

bigbagadawgz

Adam Zero
Player
Petty or not ruke break is a rule break right? People still get punished when they don't know the rules, this was a clear rule break they weren't in the clad zone, if you didnt know that was a rule idk what to tell you, your leader should be teaching you important stuff like this. If an admin was present at the situation thats a demorgan/warning instantly. There is no way you could possibly convince me that this isnt a CLEAR RULEBREAK.

JTrapz

Player
Player
also there was 4 on the roof and one logged out so there was 5 u can see on the clip they knew what they were doin comon i was low hp they were shooting me outside like???

scheen barbados

Blocked
Blocked
what are you saying, look I am a Barbados, and logically your low hp could be anything from an admin point of view but what I am saying is you don't have proof of me shooting so don't put my id respectfully, and my mass rule break report was not petty you guys broke many rules and got punished, and not only that you had the audacity to do it when an admin was there, come on Lil trap come on.

Sara Atticus

Player
Player
dont have the pov of shooting as i dont thing people would be shooting me out side cland right they know they shot me as u can see my hp and they came to apologise if i did that i would probably get a consequnce so why is it that when i report u guys over breaking rules its considered petty and it doesnt take a expert to realise they shot me ask them ur self if they shot me thats why they apologised ur the forum warrior and now i come back and report im considered petty listen its a two way street if u wanna be petty u get petty back u spammed reports at us rule breaks happen there new people in the city but if ur gonna report us for it and we will as well so dont ever call it petty cause thatss hypocritical
If there was no POV of shooting then why make this report? there is insufficient evidence and it can not be seen if they did shoot you or not and if they did I apologize in my behalf as these are my gang members but with no evidence I myself can't help you in this situation and cannot issue a strike to my members. I do apologize again if they did shoot you but there is no evidence to prove that they did.

JTrapz

Player
Player
Also im pretty sure they wouldnt come down from chiken when im 1 shot and appologise like what else couldd they have done infact right at the start of the clip u can see the guy on the roof on the left putting his gun away they did shoot me i dont have proof and i shoudnt need prove this is so obvious if there is no consequence whats the point of rulese

JTrapz

Player
Player
since ur the leader sara u should probably be proffesional and handle everything fairly rather than call me petty in my forum against u but when its the other way around its completly right

Sara Atticus

Player
Player
Also im pretty sure they wouldnt come down from chiken when im 1 shot and appologise like what else couldd they have done infact right at the start of the clip u can see the guy on the roof on the left putting his gun away they did shoot me i dont have proof and i shoudnt need prove this is so obvious if there is no consequence whats the point of rulese
A bodycam is used to capture these rulebreaks right? If someone is watching that POV no one can tell if they did shoot you or not regardless of the apology which did happen. We use those bodycams to prove that people did what they did but you have only shown the aftermath and that doesn't indicate if you're telling the truth or not. If there's no physical evidence as I said I have no power to punish anyone from my side because anyone could of shot you for all I know.

JTrapz

Player
Player
do u understand what im trying to say that its not fair with not consequences cause then that means i can shoot someone till 1 shot at the end of cland and if i apollogise then its fine no rules break u know how dumb that sounds like comon

bigbagadawgz

Adam Zero
Player
I was apologizing as we joined exactly at the moment cland ended and one of my gang members started shooting at you but we told them to stop, I came to you to apologize like a man on behalf of my friend cause they didn't know cland just ended, this is a petty report Mr traps, we can close this situation but if you want I can prove my innocence by requesting you show full pov of me shooting cause it was not me, you can point fingers Mr trap without pov of any shooting, you guys are making these petty reports on me for revenge of what I reported you guys for this is a very old situation but the barbados will take this to heart, we are people of respect and I can't stand petty reports, I can see your new to the forums cause an admin can not see any shooting so he will ask for pov or reject but you still upload it just to target me, very sad how you guys took in the enemy that we mutually used to hate now target th
what are you saying, look I am a Barbados, and logically your low hp could be anything from an admin point of view but what I am saying is you don't have proof of me shooting so don't put my id respectfully, and my mass rule break report was not petty you guys broke many rules and got punished, and not only that you had the audacity to do it when an admin was there, come on Lil trap come on.
Logically , why would you come down and apologize for shooting trapz after trapz says and I quote " Good shit boys, now i'm going to report you." Makes no "logical" sense

JTrapz

Player
Player
alright well lets wait for a admin who has more brain and thats not being rude thats me being honest any admin can probs judge that they shot me how can u say not if there is no consequence with all do respect this is biased

scheen barbados

Blocked
Blocked
if you want I can buy you 3 steaks from my own hard-earned cash for the low hp state you were in if that will fix your problem.

Sara Atticus

Player
Player
Logically , why would you come down and apologize for shooting trapz after trapz says and I quote " Good shit boys, now i'm going to report you." Makes no "logical" sense
Logically, why would he come down before jtrapz said anything? there's both sides to these situations you're just looking at it from one side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom