Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected shooting me outside cland mutiple over 5 | marabunta

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
JTrapz Lovell
Suspect ID
46141 and co
Date of violation
Jul 19, 2021
Time of violation
10:27
Proofs
https://youtu.be/o6NnEUXeN9M

JTrapz

Player
Player
well ask ur person who shot me and lets see if he is honest i wanna see if u have liars in ur gang so pls let the guy whoshot me speak

Sara Atticus

Player
Player
do u understand what im trying to say that its not fair with not consequences cause then that means i can shoot someone till 1 shot at the end of cland and if i apollogise then its fine no rules break u know how dumb that sounds like comon
I don't mean to upset you in any way I'm just speaking on what I can see, obviously I will speak to those who are included in this situation to prevent it from happening but I am not aware if it did happen or not as the POV doesn't show if they shot you or not.

JTrapz

Player
Player
look i dont hate u ur not upsetting me ur mistreating me by thinking im a idiot cause u know what ur doin u know ur guy shot me simple ur the leader of the gang stop hidding and let the other guy speak for himsekf

JTrapz

Player
Player
so now ur disresppecting in forums nice one keep going sara ur seeing this yea this is insult and that means u and ur higher ups have been spreading stuff around ur gang as well nice leading like i dont get it i have nothing against u personnally and now ur members are disrespecting

scheen barbados

Blocked
Blocked
look i dont hate u but if ur gonna report us consistently over everything which with all do respect u can we can do the same! ur not upsetting me ur mistreating me by thinking im a idiot cause u know what ur doin u know ur guy shot me simple ur the leader of the gang stop hidding and let the other guy speak for himsekf
I never shot a single bullet after cland, why is my id in this report?

Sara Atticus

Player
Player
so now ur disresppecting in forums nice one keep going sara ur seeing this yea this is insult and that means u and ur higher ups have been spreading stuff around ur gang as well nice leading like i dont get it i have nothing against u personnally and now ur members are disrespecting
JTrapz, I don't have anything against you or your gang what my members say and what my members hear I cannot control. I have said my opinion in this forum report and I will leave the decision for the administrators to decide. As to what I will do with these certain people in those POV is between me and them only.

Have a great day!

JTrapz

Player
Player
and nice one deletin ur messages i already print screened ur guy disrespecting

JTrapz

Player
Player
yo which ever admin goes over this dm me on discord i have screen shot if the guy disrespecting me and then deleting the message

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
Boys can you all just stop flooding the forums as it just makes admins just significantly harder and you shouldnt be disrespecting anyone on forums. So dont post stuff like this and this also shows you guys have something agianst us as a gang even we did nothing to you guys. Your just salty we invited couple ballas members.
FcPxR5b.png

Zac Zero

Savage
Blocked
Please provide the POV of you getting shot. The evidence you provided proves nothing from my point of view.

You have 12 hours to make these amendments.

JTrapz

Player
Player
i dont have pov of the shooting however if u use logic u can see them appologising for shooting me u can see the health bar of mine u can see at the start of the clip the guy on the roof putting his gun in his pocket he clearly shot me how obvs can it get if there is no consequence this is just biased not in a rude way before u say im insulting i would never do that but im just saying doesnt take a genuis to undestand that im right

JTrapz

Player
Player
i am 1 hp i have been shot they are appologising what else could they be appologising for explain to me nothing theres no other rule they could break

JTrapz

Player
Player
there is nothing that they have given evidence to over turn my appeal im right ik i am i started recording u can see on over lay i only started recording why cause i dont expect to be shot out side cland maybe make a rule u can shoot people out side cland then appollogise and its fine then its fine theres no rule that says that in the kindest way possible pls do not take the wrong decision at the end of the day it is up to u im just saying if u use normal logic then they would have a consequence and remember im not being rude im just stating obvious cause if i did that im sure i would get a warning or something .

JTrapz

Player
Player
and also he didnt provide evidence of him not shooting me or the reason why he was saying sorry cause they must be a reason if he was saying sorry ya know with the fact im 1 hp been shot etc why else would he say sorry so if anything that guy has to respond why he was sayin sorry because i said my reason with pov of my hp and them sayin sorry he needs to provide pov of y he said sorry cause if hes playing dumb then we should let him explain y he said sorry . like i said again may come across as rude but im sick and tired of people getting away with stuff and then when i report it its 1 sided like if you actually read it from a unbiased pov its pretty obvs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom