Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Lil Charon
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 3, 2023
Time of violation
14:10
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SX-MBGENcSo

Talha Birbirikiki

Boss I Aytek
Player

The roleplay started before 14:10. The guy with 58097 id is violating the fear rp rule. As u can see the fight between us were still going on before 14:10. You can see they killed some of our family members after 14:10. Plus he is fail-rping by talking while dead. Also he violates 3.2 by saying "olum".

Charonluyum

Lil Charon
Player

Rol yapma oyunu 14:10'dan önce başladı. 58097 kimliğine sahip adam korku rp kuralını ihlal ediyor. Gördüğünüz gibi saat 14.10'dan önce aramızdaki kavga hala devam ediyordu. Saat 14:10'dan sonra bazı aile üyelerimizi öldürdüklerini görüyorsunuz. Üstelik ölüyken konuşarak başarısız oluyor. Ayrıca "olum" diyerek 3.2'yi ihlal ediyor.
While we were waiting for the event there, you came and opened fire on us, I would be very pleased if you could share your full point of view.

Our purpose of being there is not to get into the role with you. We were there for the Weapon event and you forced us to rp. A rule is a rule. We were there for the event and stopped when the time came.

Despite my warning you, you continue to make rule errors.
I'm not saying the words on to you in a bad way. "oğlum"
You're killing me trying to talk to you. I don't know if my voice came to you or not. My goal is not to abuse it.

id 58097 does not make any rule errors. It's normal for him to move away from the environment because you're not pointing a gun at him.

And you're making a powergaming mistake.
You're using an illegal gun pack.

Before the event, we threw a meetpoint there and waited for the event. The logs of our family can be checked. How did you communicate?
How do you communicate with each other without a meeting point and without talking at all? Nice Metagaming.
It may be a matter of warning your family.

Last edited:

Charonluyum

Lil Charon
Player
By watching here, you can understand what I'm trying to tell you.

Sylvia Som

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Insufficient Evidence
Entire RP situation cannot be determined from this POV (must be at least 1:00 in length showing full situation)
Please submit POV that starts from before you arrive at this location as the situation is already started in your POV
Please Refer to the Rules for Filing a complaint
and file a new complaint​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom