Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Gio Bloodline
Suspect ID
262020, 53236, 44039
Date of violation
Dec 3, 2023
Time of violation
04:25
Proofs
https://youtu.be/tJNtGNc6T4I

Gio Bloodline

Founder Of Bloodline
Player
So these 3 guys worked up a scam to confiscate my trunk that had 10 million dollars plus of guns ammo and armor with no RP or interaction at all even. Just walked up emptied my trunk and ran away without saying anything. I feel like this should be a worse punishment than fail rp. Considering how they just ruin the game for others by taking millions of dollars worth of stuff with one click without any rp at all.

Kira Hill

Player
17jEE8K.png

Elrussi Flawless

Slaughter Gang
Player
hello there

As you know they are my agents of fib

Someone already reported once because of this and got rejected

Kevwick

Player
Player
So these 3 guys worked up a scam to confiscate my trunk that had 10 million dollars plus of guns ammo and armor with no RP or interaction at all even. Just walked up emptied my trunk and ran away without saying anything. I feel like this should be a worse punishment than fail rp. Considering how they just ruin the game for others by taking millions of dollars worth of stuff with one click without any rp at all.
Stop acting like a little bitch and it probably would have not happened 👍🏻

Vishwa Blake

Player
Player
Approved

ID 262020 will receive a punishment for GR 6.1, Fail RP.
ID 53236, 44039 will receive a punishment for Fail RP.

ID 127317 is one of the FIB undercover agents, also your car was parked illegally at the location so they can confiscate the illegal stuff from your trunk. but in this case, they just confiscated it and ran without arrest.

FIB will get punished for this situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom