Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Players nickname
Aaron_Yeager
Administrators nickname
Fidayin Narek
Date
May 18, 2021
Time
00:04
Proofs
none

Aaron_Millskillaz

Citizen
Player
Hello, earlier this month i made a mistake in where i insulted the administration and said some things that i did not mean to say. I was then banned for this as i needed time to think about my actions. I later made an appeal and it was accepted, in the response it said "Hello. After reviewing your appeal I made a decision to give you your LAST chance on this server. I will be monitoring you and your behavior. In the future, the punishment will be stricter and you will not get any chances. Hope you learned your lesson."

I just have a couple of questions on this response. I would really like to know why this is my "LAST chance on this server" when i really did apologise for my actions and this is the first significant thing i have ever done on the server and it will never be repeated again. In your response you highlight the word "last" i would just like to know does that mean next time if i break a rule by accident or break a really small rule i will be blacklisted? Like i said in my appeal, i am truly sorry for my actions that day and would really appreciate it if i was not on my "last chance" as every time i play the server i just feel like i cant play and have fun as i am in fear of being permanantely banned from a server i have put alot of time and money into all over one mistake.

Thank you for reading,
Aaron

Top Bottom