Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Provoking , GR3.1 , GR3.2 and mixing | 44067 | 54333

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Hazem Prod
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 8, 2023
Time of violation
22:30
Proofs
https://youtu.be/_RX7KWlsgZ8?si=upkEf3XMLYrxeCsM

Prod.69

Curator of Raccoons
Player
ID 44067 and ID 54333 did provoking and GR 3.1 as you can see in POV
ID 54333 did mixing by saying " he is copy pasted it " at 9:25
ID 44067 did GR 3.2 at 9:33
Dear Adminstrator ,
PLease make them regret what they said , ty
( i had a bug in the game thats why theres no game sound , i reloged and it fixed )

Last edited:

Lucy Moon

Player
Player
at 1.16 you said ''ez GR 3.1'' lets see what it says XD.
3.1 Insulting of the person (OOC) is strictly prohibited |Mute 180 minutes or ban up to 7 days.
How did he insult you when he said ''suck my dick'' and its during the RP?

and again here
''saying ez 3.2 at 9:52'' the rule says '' 3.2 Any relatives should not be mentioned in all chats, including voice | Mute 180 minutes or ban up to 7 days.'' they did not mention any relatives, instead of telling them to learn English why don't you go learn English and then read the rules again?

Prod.69

Curator of Raccoons
Player
Smd is not insult ? damn
even Fuck you is insult boy , its about the situation .
you came and randomly strated to insult you named that RP ?XD
He mentioned Parents and i showed the min where he did that .
dont talk to much and let the admin decide what the players and this family deserve .

mouhamed alg

Player
Player
nice mixing (call admin) in familie chat at 22:38 and then agian at 22:39 and even banu is asking you to ask us to leave so dear admin let me tell you how the situiton started cause he didnt uploud the video from begin so i was checking if i can raid them agian or if the still have the imiunite and he came to me and said he will fuck me up and i have to leave so i called my familie member so i can see if he realy want to fuck me up

mouhamed alg

Player
Player
Smd is not insult ? damn
even Fuck you is insult boy , its about the situation .
you came and randomly strated to insult you named that RP ?XD
He mentioned Parents and i showed the min where he did that .
dont talk to much and let the admin decide what the players and this family deserve .
when did any1 of us insult you parents just tell me the min

Prod.69

Curator of Raccoons
Player
ik its mixing boy , im a man if i did a mistake i will not do like you did and try to be the victim .
this is the full situation , and you checked that you cannot raid then you again did provoking and stayed inside house base with your friends.
like i said , this is full situation and if you have a POV when i insulted you or gave you demands ( that what youre saying ) please put it here and let the admin see that my POV is full XD .
like i said boy , dont talk too much and let the admin decide .

mouhamed alg

Player
Player
bro you are talking to much like i said its not the full pov and i allready asked you to tell me the min of the 3.2 insulting you are trying to play the victim and letting me saying something i didnt even said + you are running from evre rp situation and posting fourms

mouhamed alg

Player
Player
Approved - GR 3.2 | ID 6125 dear admin like you can see he tryied to do somthing like this befor some1 insult him and told him mouth not mother but he just want to report it like i fould have sayed mother so i hope you check his other fourms cause he did it alot of times in the hope pepole get banned for 3.2

Lavi Pluxury

Bolero > G Wagon
Server Administrator
Off-topic/provocative and toxic comments will receive a forum warn point​

Fstoq DeArcy

Player
Player
Rejected
POV sounds are broken.
file a new complaint with better POV sounds to understand situation
no POV sounds = Not valid POV.

Status