Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Mass Rulebreak Ekip Family | IDs: 7281,4860,8686,20936,57941

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Lil Charon
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 8, 2023
Time of violation
23:08
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lI9nwA7t_Y

Charonluyum

Lil Charon
Player
All in povs

(Click) 7281 id Blatant vdm and Mercykill
(Click) We're not at war, he can't accidentally kill her, and he's just focusing on that and killing her. i'm sure that 8686 is the person who told his friend to kill him, I think 8686 should be punished.

(Click) 4860 id FearRP + OOC Insult 3.1 and 3.2 and Speaking Turkish in RP (Maybe need turkish admin)

(Click) 20936 id Blatant vdm

(Click) 57941 id Blatant vdm

(Click) ids 20936 and 57941 ids I'm not sure if they are members of the Ekip family now, but I'm sure they were friends and were once members of the Ekip family. I would like to have the logs of these identities checked.
I'm talking about the VDM proof. The people who are being complained about move away from that environment and come back and do vdm consciously, as can be seen in my records. I hope they will not escape punishment because the videos are short.

Hello dear leaders, the people you see in my records are members of the Ekip family and toxic people who have damaged the grand rp.
It's an extremely funny situation to have such people in the Ekip family.
These people are people who have spent a long time in big rp and have mastered the rules, if you want to ask how I know this, you can check the criminal history of the people I presented to you above.

People like these, despite knowing the rules, break all the rules for the sake of ruining the peace and pleasure of other players.More than one person is making more than one rule error.
I hope you agree that people like these should be suspended with severe penalties in order to prevent further damage to the server.

I am sure that the managers will make the right decision, I hope that the Ekip family will be warned about these mistakes.

Last edited:

Asil_Bey

Vagos | Ekip Family
Player
(not off topic) 7281 is not in that family and your point of view does not include the entire rp. and I recommend you send your povs without cropping

Charonluyum

Lil Charon
Player
(not off topic) 7281 is not in that family and your point of view does not include the entire rp. and I recommend you send your povs without cropping
My records are completely clear ap in the middle.

And why is 7281 wearing your family clothes even though he's not from your family. Anyway, this person was once in your family, and I'm sure the administrators will check it out. Even if they are not members of your family, these people will be punished. Do not get stuck on the topic title. There's no need to argue.

I'm talking about the VDM proof. The people who are being complained about move away from that environment and come back and do vdm consciously, as can be seen in my records.

Last edited:

Asil_Bey

Vagos | Ekip Family
Player
My records are completely clear ap in the middle.

And why is 7281 wearing your family clothes even though he's not from your family. Anyway, this person was once in your family, and I'm sure the administrators will check it out. Even if they are not members of your family, these people will be punished. Do not get stuck on the topic title. There's no need to argue.

I'm talking about the VDM proof. The people who are being complained about move away from that environment and come back and do vdm consciously, as can be seen in my records.
Admins will make the right decision

Asil_Bey

Vagos | Ekip Family
Player
Forum Rule 9. It is forbidden to bypass the ban by creating a new forum account.
and this is his 2nd forum account. He created a new account to avoid the ban.

this is the proof

Charonluyum

Lil Charon
Player
Forum Rule 9. It is forbidden to bypass the ban by creating a new forum account.
and this is his 2nd forum account. He created a new account to avoid the ban.

this is the proof
I have 2 computers at home, and my brother uses the other one, he plays grand, and we decided to open a forum account on my behalf and use it jointly. Filing this complaint will not save you from penalties. I can explain the necessary evidence to the senior managers.

Asil_Bey

Vagos | Ekip Family
Player
I have 2 computers at home, and my brother uses the other one, he plays grand, and we decided to open a forum account on my behalf and use it jointly. Filing this complaint will not save you from penalties. I can explain the necessary evidence to the senior managers.
I believe that the admins will definitely make the right decision.

Jack DeArcy

Execute your sentence
Player
Approved

ID 7281
will receive a punishment for Mass VDM + MK
ID 10483
will receive a punishment for Mixing
ID 20936
will receive a punishment for VDM
ID 4860
will receive a punishment for GR 3.2