Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Nadal Ramos
Administrators nickname
Julie Lacoste
Date
Feb 22, 2022
Time
18:46
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/54695/#post-193580

Mylo

Player
Player
I want Mazhor to review this please.
I dont understand why i got banned for 30 days you can clearly see julie Lacoste never requested me for pov in this thread and just accepted it.
Julie Lacoste is clearly biased because she is friends with issi Lacoste the guy who reported me.
Julie Lacoste jailed my friend for 180mins for vdm and on the same day she jailed issi Lacoste for 60mins for vdm and he never got punished for NLR too (Mazhor i have evidence/you can check logs in game too) This is really frustrating too i just joined the server and i never got to reply or post my pov because i never got requested too and i dont know why he just accepted it nothing was sus in the video issi posted.
This is absurd that a admin can be this biased.

Mylo

Player
Player
he also accepted the report on me 4hours later, without giving me a option to post pov so he clearly accepted because he's friend
issi locoste reported. Mazhor can you watch hes pov and see what is sus in hes pov and i can show you mine too.

Julie Davis

Player
Player
you went out of your way to msg me on discord and even so, when I repeatedly asked you to send me POV over discord you kept evading my question. which was where is the footage. even after I gave u some time to find it and send it to me. u had decided to flood my private messages. still to this moment I have not received footage of the informal event where the POV was requested. if and when u decide to send that footage I will review it. it has been a while since the POV was requested. and you still. keep trying to evade the fact that I'm still asking you for the footage (that is why you are banned)

Mylo

Player
Player
Yes i did go out my way to dm you to find out why you blocked me without requesting my pov, i did not flood your private messages we had a normal conversation that you never made sense of what you was saying and it dont add up why you would be this biased and corrupt.
why should i send my pov to you when on the forums you clearly state i have to make an appeal about the decision you made. I clearly stated in this thread i will show Mazhor my pov (i always have pov). You said in dms you gave me 12 hours to provide my pov which you never did and i asked you to check on the thread where in the forums did you give me 12 hours (which you could not answer that question) you just accepted it you also said in the dms he issi locoste asked for pov lmao so if he asked for pov i have to provide it? (you need to know the rules love) i dont know why you are lying you clearly are been biased and corrupt i have all the evidence for Mazhor of you lying and been biased.
and you saying me evading your question don't make me laugh look back at our dms you was the one evading the question i was asking you because you know you are been biased. I dont know why you requested my pov when nothing was sus he just got smoked, other admins would have said not enough evidence so it will get rejected but you just blindly accepted it i wonder why?

also when issi locaste reported me at
  • 2:53 PM 22/02/2022

you accepted it julie locaste at
  • 6:46 PM 22/02/2022

• where is the 12hours you gave me to provide my pov. (The 12hours that you imaginably gave me)
(This is why you are biased and corrupt)
P.S deleted dms wont help you i screenshot all the conversation ;)

Last edited:

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Nothing suspicious was found. Got unbanned. Administrator will be informed how to request a POV and will receive a warning.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom