Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mark Loops
Administrators nickname
Mark Loops
Date
Feb 22, 2022
Time
11:25
Proofs
https://youtu.be/WyOX2GBeNTM

Lady Lee Valor

Have strength and courage every day you live! 💕
Player
Upon finding out that my family member had a complaint about another player with evidence, I do not feel as though the person that had the complaint didn’t receive any sort of warning. He was meta gaming and going against admins request while in forums.

Person that had the complaint against them posted videos of themselves meta gaming. He was talking to his players during an incident and they were on a different software talking. Their family radio shows no one speaking through it while any of the shooting incidents were happening. Also during the video that was posted, had clear overlays over video which goes against rules. He was not punished for it.

Also, admin had strictly said no toxic or off topic comments. He clearly disobeyed and was talking bad about my said family. Saying I took his family members……. Which is crazy bc I can’t literally take his family members unless they leave his family. This player harassed me and called me names bc I chose to leave their family, so him speaking in those terms is out of line since it had nothing to do with what was even going on. Therefore he should have been banned immediately from posting on forums just like the warning explained. It is not fair that we want to enjoy the game and we have a system like this. Not even being able to walk around the city with out at least one person calling my family out. It was personal enough when it was live streamed and he was harassing me on it. (Which is ironic due to the fact that video can no longer be found).

This admin seems to be the reason he is getting away with the things he is doing. Not to mention it’s funny how there are only a certain few admins that deal with his cases. Chris Jackson, Mark Loops, Arthur Mack, etc. seeing admins post while he is on live thinking it’s funny to harass a female and give coordinates to my house. Just because he is “media” doesn’t mean he should be allowed to break the rules. There was no consequences for any behavior or him using illegal software with NO permission. Yet he didn’t get anything warning or anything. Only my family got punished. It doesn’t seem fair to me.

vAnimated

Player
Player
First of all, you are so desperate to get me in some kind of trouble yet I have multiple povs of you guys actually harassing me on my livestream. What I do on my livestream is ooc information and you guys shouldnt be stream sniping me repetitively to begin with. Im happy you took a moment to type your paragraph to complain about someone who looks out to punish people like you guys.

You guys get demorganed on a almost daily basis. Stop saying you just want to enjoy the game. Jessie was just at our family house talking to us about how all you guys do is metagame and I have all that on bodycam. Your family's number 1 topic is how to get me in trouble and with these forum posts you continue to place on me its quite noticeable. You guys are so desperate that you are self reporting yourselves in an effort to get me into trouble and when you dont get your way you want to mass report admins for doing their job?

In regards to your complaint about the unfair punishment, review the clip yourself cause if we did that then you guys would've posted us yourselves but when shoe is on the other foot it doesnt feel so good now does it?

Your family member in the video did fail rp the situation. I didnt even need to post my pov although I was planning on it but he did it for me. Im gratful. Thanks for saving me the time. With all the rules you guys break dont sit there and act like you guys are just trying to enjoy the RP when all you guys do is moan about anything that I am doing when I am on and off stream. You wanna talk harrassing? I have pov proof of the person who got punished harrassing in my livestream.

Lady Lee Valor

Player
First of all, you are so desperate to get me in some kind of trouble yet I have multiple povs of you guys actually harassing me on my livestream. What I do on my livestream is ooc information and you guys shouldnt be stream sniping me repetitively to begin with. Im happy you took a moment to type your paragraph to complain about someone who looks out to punish people like you guys.

You guys get demorganed on a almost daily basis. Stop saying you just want to enjoy the game. Jessie was just at our family house talking to us about how all you guys do is metagame and I have all that on bodycam. Your family's number 1 topic is how to get me in trouble and with these forum posts you continue to place on me its quite noticeable. You guys are so desperate that you are self reporting yourselves in an effort to get me into trouble and when you dont get your way you want to mass report admins for doing their job?

In regards to your complaint about the unfair punishment, review the clip yourself cause if we did that then you guys would've posted us yourselves but when shoe is on the other foot it doesnt feel so good now does it?

Your family member in the video did fail rp the situation. I didnt even need to post my pov although I was planning on it but he did it for me. Im gratful. Thanks for saving me the time. With all the rules you guys break dont sit there and act like you guys are just trying to enjoy the RP when all you guys do is moan about anything that I am doing when I am on and off stream. You wanna talk harrassing? I have pov proof of the person who got punished harrassing in my livestream.
It’s pretty funny because I’m pretty positive the number one person complaining is the person who is playing by the books. The one person you are seeking out for revenge. You are a cyber bully. Talking about we were stealing things from you guys. That’s a joke. Yeah. I do see the video. But you weren’t innocent either my friend. But it’s funny that you just keep getting away from it. I will post every time I see something wrong. People like you shouldn’t get away with what you have already gotten away with. We have POVs of youre family harassing my family trying to set us up and what not. Let’s not forget we have clips too.

Like I said you are a bully. And if that’s how you live life and if you have a hunger for it, that’s fine. My family is mad at how you acted when I decided to leave. I have no regrets.

vAnimated

Player
Player
It’s pretty funny because I’m pretty positive the number one person complaining is the person who is playing by the books. The one person you are seeking out for revenge. You are a cyber bully. Talking about we were stealing things from you guys. That’s a joke. Yeah. I do see the video. But you weren’t innocent either my friend. But it’s funny that you just keep getting away from it. I will post every time I see something wrong. People like you shouldn’t get away with what you have already gotten away with. We have POVs of youre family harassing my family trying to set us up and what not. Let’s not forget we have clips too.

Like I said you are a bully. And if that’s how you live life and if you have a hunger for it, that’s fine. My family is mad at how you acted when I decided to leave. I have no regrets.
IC issue but please keep crying its entertaining

AmorreDiosa

Player
Player
Bruhh. LMAO. Our family is probably more than twice the size it was since you left. We have more businesses, you have nothing. We have a ton of cars to spare for our family members, you probably have a few. I say this solely based on what we know from when you were in our family. And we have family members STILL in the family that you specifically asked if they wanted to join your family WHILE you were still in our family. That’s stealing family members. Members that saw straight through your snake shit and ignored you. I can’t play in peace without hearing that one of our members is being watched by one of yours. Your the only bully. Open your eyes, shut your lip for once, and pay attention before you accuse and speak. Maybe you as a LEADER should be more mature and be able to control your own family members. Your family has a million warnings and demorgans. Admins see your history in the game and it is repeatedly you guys provoking, fail Rp, power gaming, getting muted, it’s like don’t you see your the problem? Admins are people that have nothing to do with our family. They make fair decisions based on evidence. And when things don’t go your way, you make a remark about anything else. That’s all you do. Complain complain complain.

Lady Lee Valor

Player
Bruhh. LMAO. Our family is probably more than twice the size it was since you left. We have more businesses, you have nothing. We have a ton of cars to spare for our family members, you probably have a few. I say this solely based on what we know from when you were in our family. And we have family members STILL in the family that you specifically asked if they wanted to join your family WHILE you were still in our family. That’s stealing family members. Members that saw straight through your snake shit and ignored you. I can’t play in peace without hearing that one of our members is being watched by one of yours. Your the only bully. Open your eyes, shut your lip for once, and pay attention before you accuse and speak. Maybe you as a LEADER should be more mature and be able to control your own family members. Your family has a million warnings and demorgans. Admins see your history in the game and it is repeatedly you guys provoking, fail Rp, power gaming, getting muted, it’s like don’t you see your the problem? Admins are people that have nothing to do with our family. They make fair decisions based on evidence. And when things don’t go your way, you make a remark about anything else. That’s all you do. Complain complain complain.
Lol. Right. You guys are straight crazy. We have that because your friendly admins take your side when there is clear evidence we aren’t the only ones in the wrong. No asked you for your input. Why don’t you bow down to your owner like you do best and keep your lips closed out of something that’s not relevant to you.

vAnimated

Player
Player
Lol. Right. You guys are straight crazy. We have that because your friendly admins take your side when there is clear evidence we aren’t the only ones in the wrong. No asked you for your input. Why don’t you bow down to your owner like you do best and keep your lips closed out of something that’s not relevant to you.
The same way Bobby and everyone in your family bow down to you? Because you'll fire them if they dont

Lady Lee Valor

Player
Lmao I’m not you V. I don’t put a hit list out on people who decide to leave.

Lady Lee Valor

Player
The difference is they respect me. No one will ever respect you.

Bobby Valor

Player
Player
At least we not crying when we break rules lmfao did you forget the title says "unfair decision?"
why don't you go back to your "streaming" and leave this up to the admins. The whole point of this post is to put your buddy admins on trial not you. know your place

Lady Lee Valor

Player
Lol so you admit you break them. It was an unfair decision. Imma keep my word on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom