Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved OOC insult and sexual abuse and threatening| ID: 53792

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Aloshy Chacko
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 23, 2022
Time of violation
13:25 ST
Proofs
https://youtu.be/M_aA54TU1fE

Douglas Costa

RIP
Player
Respected admins before taking any decision please inform him to post entire pov. apart of that i believe what i said is not a badword or ooc insult

Nidhin

Player
Player
he used foreign language IC u dont understand what he said
who asked you to decide that i don't understand english lol, and its clearly seen that in 2mins of the clip he talks only FL and not english. Try saving the guy with a valid point.

Jayson

Player
Player
hey dc now a days translation also work. Don't be a ediot
Respected admins before taking any decision please inform him to post entire pov. apart of that i believe what i said is not a badword or ooc insult

Nidhin

Player
Player
Are you serious, Do you think that admins wont understand the FL(malayalam), The tone that you used clearly determines that you were swearing at me, the swearing doesn't have any prominance to playing rp in that situation, you were basically trying to affect my mental state in real life. Admins can cross check with any trustable players who understand the local language (malayalam). Atleast use your brain to make a valid point, And what do you mean by entire pov. This clip is extended till the end where you left our fam house, And dont you know the rules? its clearly a rule break to talk to unconscious guy.

Douglas Costa

RIP
Player
OH sorry iam not aware that it was a ooc insult xd
There was a rp situation going on and even iam not speaking with you admin don't know the language he talking so are you trying to fool admin by saying iam talking to you? Lol

Last edited:

Nidhin

Player
Player
There was a rp situation going on and even iam not speaking with you admin don't know the language he talking so are you trying to fool admin by saying iam talking t

There was a rp situation going on and even iam not speaking with you admin don't know the language he talking so are you trying to fool admin by saying iam talking to you? Lol
At least make a proper debate dude, literally you can see the clip and there is no one else except me, are you blind to see the clip lol, and why did you just come back with the vehicle and started abusing again in FL and ramming the vehicle dude. I'm pretty sure that admins can figure that out, just wait for the faith.

Nidhin

Player
Player
before taking any decision admins please refer this thread. these guys only started FL first. the current situation was happened after this scenario. so i strongly believe that admin will take right decision

buddy you literally, dragging another situation where i wasn't even part of, are you playing a fool of yourself? you just abused me while im unconscious in FL (MALAYALAM). The Admins can figure this out so chill and wait.

Al sura

Player
Player
before taking any decision admins please refer this thread. these guys only started FL first. the current situation was happened after this scenario. so i strongly believe that admin will take right decision

Why are you so worry admin can understand from that pov don't teach admins they know every rules don't teach them they will conclude from that pov ok? No need to refer from other forum 🥴

Douglas Costa

RIP
Player
Why are you so worry admin can understand from that pov don't teach admins they know every rules don't teach them they will conclude from that pov ok? No need to refer from other forum 🥴
try to understand the things brother. the entire situation started because of you people don't know how to speak .don't spread toxicity here please,

Nidhin

Player
Player
try to understand the things brother. the entire situation started because of you people don't know how to speak .don't spread toxicity here please,
i hope you understand English, You just literally comparing a situation that doesn't have to do with my pov. So please be patient and wait for admins decision

Vick Klaus

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.
  • ID 53792 will receive a punishment for violation of General rule 3.3 and Parental/Sexual insults

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom