Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Roko Barba
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 23, 2022
Time of violation
13:01
Proofs
https://youtu.be/CEpJwgVgzc0

Roko

Player
Player
So Ballas was raiding a NG base. My job was to flank NG units from their back. When we started shooting u can see that one NG unit was running back to HQ, and when i got back in the car there was a NG highcommand (i know that he is HC because of uniform) with LMG (You can hear the shoots from LMG, and you can see him holding it ) on RAID.

Shaw Dre

Sinaloa
Player
For your Knowledge, If you are talking about the two guys in front of you, They are using AR (holding an LMG is on the waist animation and AR is near your shoulder animation). Also talking about him getting into HQ, he didnt enter the HQ, you killed him before he could have stepped in, because if he would have stepped in, its a wall and then the grill which you cant shoot past....

Roko

Player
Player
Thank you for your response on my report Shaw Dre! First of all just take another look at POV and make sure that you have your volume at high and You can hear and see LMG in his hands. I dont think that AR and LMG sound exact the same, and i think that damage is not the same too. About running in HQ look at the line of the Barracks and You can see him inside. And to add his intentions were cleared!
(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/930554616574267473/946068397240758295/unknown.png)

Darren Miller

Player
Player
upon reviewing the evidence i have decided to deny this report

we do not see the id of the person in question related to using the LMG
this could also be a sound bug
in relation to running into HQ the org car parking location is not considered HQ only the building you spawn inside is HQ​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom