Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
James Topg
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 19, 2023
Time of violation
16:50
Proofs
https://youtu.be/o94aUHnb_KE

JAMES Sy

Player
Player
all in pov . this fa museing lmgs and heavy sniper in this event i wanna see all of them povs

Chanush Movva

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Requesting POV

ID 28824 has 6 hours to provide POV of this event

Provide proper POV, not just the shot!

Nida Charon

Participant
Leader of unofficial org
Requesting POV

ID 28824 has 6 hours to provide POV of this event

Provide proper POV, not just the shot!
Everyone enters this event with this weapon. If armor is not worn in other events, the game gives a warning for you to remove the armor or you cannot enter informal events with a short shotgun. This event has just arrived on the server. If it is forbidden to play with this weapon indoors, the game should warn us. If it is forbidden to play with this gun it is not the fault of any of my family members we are not doing any bug abuse. The server allows us to go in and play with this weapon. The person who opens a forum does not die or even suffer damage. For what purpose is POV requested from my family member?

Aiden Pluxury

Player
Player
Everyone enters this event with this weapon. If armor is not worn in other events, the game gives a warning for you to remove the armor or you cannot enter informal events with a short shotgun. This event has just arrived on the server. If it is forbidden to play with this weapon indoors, the game should warn us. If it is forbidden to play with this gun it is not the fault of any of my family members we are not doing any bug abuse. The server allows us to go in and play with this weapon. The person who opens a forum does not die or even suffer damage. For what purpose is POV requested from my family member?
NOT OFF-TOPIC
Hi Nida,
I get it, the new event just started, and you're suggesting that the admins should have given a heads-up about the rule regarding weapons. However, these rules have been around for a while, so it's essential to read and follow them. The POV request from your family member is likely to check if others are also using heavy machine guns or sniper rifles.

ER 1.6 Machine guns and sniper rifles are forbidden. | Jail 120 min

Chanush Movva

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Approved

ID 57841 will receive a punishment for ER 1.6
ID 10483 will receive a punishment for ER 1.6
ID 28824 will receive a punishment for ER1.7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom