Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Dray Sans
Suspect ID
7280, 53452
Date of violation
Dec 25, 2023
Time of violation
13:45
Proofs
https://imgur.com/wTet5sc

Dray San

''Baba''
Player
We keep getting provoked by this family called Dalyan, we tried to solve it peacefully constantly, but they keep provoking, which results in our younger members of the family also breaking rules. It becomes annoying. And I am quite done with it.

I hate it to open simple complaints like this to waste the time of the already hard working admins, but from now on every single mistake they make I will make sure to post it.

But its small things like this that allow for more rulebreaks to happen. Which i really dont want to happen since we enjoy EN03 and its community.

Here is one of the many other complaints against them and their behavior. Not all of them are the same, but most of them are just toxic in general.

Maggie Wong

Player
Player
This situation is not so innocent. Your family members are doing the same thing. RDM, VDM, harrest are all involved.

There is not enough evidence. Your family members are also writing something.

You should not complain when someone else does what you do. If an administrator looks at this situation, he can see that it is all happening in my own family home.

You are toxic in the same way and we will publish it.

Dodo Clark

Player
Player
The real provocative family is the family called Sans. They think they are right because we do not publish anything. They are jealous of us because we constantly beat this family called Sans in all events.

Luka W

Player
Player
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom