Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
abde elhak
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 25, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/NECf_8jdwEU?si=RcaVn2vEPQ83uybN

Elmeki maztol

Player
Player
in 2:44 as u can see someone shoot at me for no reason and in the end multiple ids shooted at me for no reason too
and as u can see in video its not even a family house and they came to provoke me only as they were saying bad words to me in arabic because as they said i bought a house in there area witch is a complet lie because their family house is near the hotel soo how its their area
in the end i wanna say things like that shouldn't come from a big family in the city as they are ruining the experience for me and a lot of others

Morgan Outlaw

Player
Player
in 2:44 as u can see someone shoot at me for no reason and in the end multiple ids shooted at me for no reason too
and as u can see in video its not even a family house and they came to provoke me only as they were saying bad words to me in arabic because as they said i bought a house in there area witch is a complet lie because their family house is near the hotel soo how its their area
in the end i wanna say things like that shouldn't come from a big family in the city as they are ruining the experience for me and a lot of others

so the situation is I was with my wife checking on the Cannabis and the solar panel in our houses and I saw couple of people standing in front of me so I called my family so we can protect the solar and the cannabis so with the time my family take to came to me they sexual harassment my wife so soon as my family came I was having the power so I gave him a hard warning so they will never ever think to do it again and as you can see in their POV they Meta Gaming ask their friend to bring a heli to kill us and that's what happened and soon as he did that we killed everyone and the demand was given by them in the first place and we did give the demand so two demands was given one by them and other by us .

Pov 1 :

Pov 2 :

Pov 3 :

note : the theard pov is by him / there is OOC insult in there POV 1:36

Elmeki maztol

Player
Player
first of all in the first video that he posted we gave u demand to leave our house because u came to us in first place and said F of from this place soo u know u started it
and secondly ur family just came to provoke us witch they succeed by the way because if they came for the solar they wouldn't come to my house the solars are not in my house and we didnt harrasse anyone the talking in the video is from discord and not what we said and i know that because i was the only one talking from my side and a reminder that u was giving my freind demands in my house
Pov 1 :
Pov 2 :

Elmeki maztol

Player
Player
And dont try to deceive the admins by showing half povs because its clear who is at fault here

sabri ponch

Player
Player
standard.gif

Lavi Pluxury

Bolero > G Wagon
Server Administrator
Reviewing

All the off-topic/provocative comments will be punished​

Lavi Pluxury

Bolero > G Wagon
Server Administrator
Rejected

Unofficial curators have mentioned before in multiple forums.
We will not accept any forums with this title.

Follow the format to report a family.
Rule breaks | All the IDs of the fam/rule breakers

Also, at least 4 players from same unofficial family has to be involved in a rule break to take action against the family​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom