Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Donny Ivanov

Durag Lawfirm Founding Partner
Player
Name: Donny Hoblos
ID: 63548
Timezone: GMT +2
Discord: Jaquantavious#6969
Amount of hours that can be dedicated per day to SAHP: minimum of 5 hours (on weekdays) (8 hours on weekends)

About me:
My name is Donny Hoblos, i am a citizens that obeys the law, I joined SAHP on the 9th of February 2022, since i joined SAHP i was welcomes by everyone with open hands, everyone helped me out through my training, everyone liked me and thought i was funny, they all encouraged me and helped me become the become the Senior Trooper I am today, they shaped my personality with their incredible support, throughout my short SAHP journey i experienced many things, I experienced bank robberies, i experienced sotre robberies and other sorts of things, and these gave me the field training I needed, I was very excited when i became a trooper since i can go now out on patrol and help my SAHP family, ever since then I have worked everyday hard to keep the city safe from all the criminals.

Why do I want to become SAHP leader:
I want to become the leader of SAHP since i believe i have the qualities to become the sheriff, the sheriff is a hard job for a man that is responsible and calm, and i believe i have both of these traits, i believe i can be helpful in situations where control of your emotions is required, and i believe i have really good persuasive skills which can help me throughout my sheriff career, i want to become sheriff because i believe that i am fit for the job, not because of my personality but because of the professionalism i have, i believe professionalism is one of the most important aspects of being a sheriff and i believe i have the charactaristic. Also i believe that the department has been shy with promotions as some people that really deserve a promotion havent gotten one, so i believe improving RS could be a great step towards perfection for SAHP, also i believe that more units should go on patrol, as i see a lack of units going on patrol, as SAHP is the highway patrol everyone needs to be out patroling the streets at all times which i do not see present right now.

Thank you for reading my application and I hope you consider me as an option for sheriff as i see i fit the criteria of being sheriff

Donny Ivanov

Durag Lawfirm Founding Partner
Player
Name: Donny Hoblos
ID: 63548
Timezone: GMT +2
Discord: Jaquantavious#6969
Amount of hours that can be dedicated per day to SAHP: minimum of 5 hours (on weekdays) (8 hours on weekends)

About me:
My name is Donny Hoblos, i am a citizens that obeys the law, I joined SAHP on the 9th of February 2022, since i joined SAHP i was welcomes by everyone with open hands, everyone helped me out through my training, everyone liked me and thought i was funny, they all encouraged me and helped me become the become the Senior Trooper I am today, they shaped my personality with their incredible support, throughout my short SAHP journey i experienced many things, I experienced bank robberies, i experienced sotre robberies and other sorts of things, and these gave me the field training I needed, I was very excited when i became a trooper since i can go now out on patrol and help my SAHP family, ever since then I have worked everyday hard to keep the city safe from all the criminals.

Why do I want to become SAHP leader:
I want to become the leader of SAHP since i believe i have the qualities to become the sheriff, the sheriff is a hard job for a man that is responsible and calm, and i believe i have both of these traits, i believe i can be helpful in situations where control of your emotions is required, and i believe i have really good persuasive skills which can help me throughout my sheriff career, i want to become sheriff because i believe that i am fit for the job, not because of my personality but because of the professionalism i have, i believe professionalism is one of the most important aspects of being a sheriff and i believe i have the charactaristic. Also i believe that the department has been shy with promotions as some people that really deserve a promotion havent gotten one, so i believe improving RS could be a great step towards perfection for SAHP, also i believe that more units should go on patrol, as i see a lack of units going on patrol, as SAHP is the highway patrol everyone needs to be out patroling the streets at all times which i do not see present right now.

Thank you for reading my application and I hope you consider me as an option for sheriff as i see i fit the criteria of being sheriff

Also I have experience as a hostage which makes me understands both sides of the situations which will help me evaluate my options in critical situations, which makes me fit for sheriff

Bob Bonkers

~ Reviewing forums since 2022
Server Administrator
mmmh yes mr. future sherrif Donny the department has been shy with promotions haven't they

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom