Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Fnc Jit
Administrators nickname
Raymond Bishop
Date
Dec 27, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
X

Fnc_Jit

Ex NG General
Player
Good evening To Bobby , Before explaining my entire scenario I want to make sure I mentioned Raymond name as he Was the senior State that time it's not a personal attack or any kind of thing.

Fnc Jit -9140 This was my first ever APP - (Here)
I have only called 2 times I Only applied the orgs I'm sure of never wasted any times nor broke any rules no toxicity or Racism Punishment (only time was a kid abusing me in DOC) I got hyper and told him something but Bobby revoked my Punishment I'm thankful to that, Recently after dropping my SAHP APP -(Here) For some Personal Reasons which I explained to John I Got rejection streak and Nevertheless Lack of trust ? I'm not arguing but I can I get untrustworthy at middle of a month No matter if John is a Senior all applications passed through Raymond and if he let mine get accepted then why did I got a Rejection streak afterwards and doesn't it never gona Go? see I realised I can't never be admin No matter how much experience I am Or if I shift EN I play in this server as I have friends, families people whom I Know ,I Trust and I want this to be my last one only I am not so veteran Player. Like U but it's my 1 Yr playing This Server/Game my latest Application(Here) I Dropped it out of Getting scared of Lack of trust again see I don't Got any work issue org warn when I. Was with Vagos I just want to clarify this things.

So Bobby am I Really Leader blacklisted?u can write it straight down and I won't mind atleast being in light is more than being half knowledge about my condition And is It gona go Anyday? Or I am permanently Blacklisted from leadership until I'm alive see it's really pain now I want to know it, Give me some knowledge as Christmas Gift .?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom