Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Dray Sans
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 27, 2023
Time of violation
14:15
Proofs
https://youtu.be/aXdFEyTrseM

Dray San

''Baba''
Player
As we see, just 1 day after they got warned to not do these type of things, they went ahead and did it again.

I am just sitting on my PROPERTY, as stated by admin before. Proof of that:
I get killed, and then they start to say: call everyone here, lets take a picture

and continues to provoke me, LITERALLY mixing so I can react to him. Dont know why, but yeah. Sad.

Dray San

''Baba''
Player
I would also like to point out that this family is clearly targeting mistakes from us, even breaking event rules to try to let us break them. As seen here: Reviewed - E.R 1.3 | Sans Family

And the warning they had before by the unofficial curator, here: Reviewed - E.R 1.3 | Sans Family

It is clear that this family will not stop breaking rules, targetting us and just trying to get us into trouble. I dont know why they keep this up, but it has to end.

Kindly lock it for unofficial curator.

Doberman Flex

Player
Player
As we see, just 1 day after they got warned to not do these type of things, they went ahead and did it again.

I am just sitting on my PROPERTY, as stated by admin before. Proof of that:
I get killed, and then they start to say: call everyone here, lets take a picture

and continues to provoke me, LITERALLY mixing so I can react to him. Dont know why, but yeah. Sad.
Your family is so innocent,everytime your family is dont do anything.However,everytime dalyan family is suspect look at this situation.
Making a rulebreaks,Make emote in over the dead body with 3 people,Starting the event area with 3 people,I prefer something for you.Just watch the povs what you defense.

Emre San

Player
Player
Your family is so innocent,everytime your family is dont do anything.However,everytime dalyan family is suspect look at this situation.
Making a rulebreaks,Make emote in over the dead body with 3 people,Starting the event area with 3 people,I prefer something for you.Just watch the povs what you defense.
Our family is as innocent as yours if you believe your family is innocent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom