Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ahmed GamerCat
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 31, 2023
Time of violation
9:32
Proofs
https://youtu.be/_Wrp9FZlSVE

Sam Fedro

Player
Player
Hi, my friend got Hacked today at 9:32 he's name in game is Ahmed GamerCat ID63405.
i wanna told him to make a forum but he's new on the game and we lost all connections with him cause he's PC got hacked. and he's discord get stolen.

he got scammed by alex romariko ID 64806 and Hazem gaber ID 6405
as you can see in the First POV there was talking about getting money from an application and they send it to Ahmed GamerCat.
when he installed it they told him that he can get up to 14m from it .

and you can see that i tryed the app on virustotal.com and i found that its a virus

then Hazem gaber ID 6405 start acting that he will get 100k from the application
but as you can see in my POV i asked alex romariko ID 64806 to share screen to see if he will pass it for him or not but he shared just discord screen

in this POV:
you can see that he passed it for him to make the scam real and say that the application works.

after some time ahmed got full hacked

this guys just joined our familly today and they start talking to our familly members about getting money easy with an application

i downloaded the File from He's dicord to check it on virustotal.com but he deleted the link after we found him i don't know if there is anyway i can show you that i downloaded it from he's discord

as you can see in the POV of my friend
you can clearly hear that the voice of the player is not the same voice of ahmed, and any arabic Guy can know that Ahmed is a MOROCCAN and the other Guys are from SAUDI ARABIA

when we asked him about ahmed he said that he's hes brother and ahmed is sleeping, after that he told him that he can get the money from a website and he send him the same website again

it will be better to send the website link in Private or something
i don't wanna promote this or something

and another evidence

ahmed had 500k but when he joined the game he didn't found anything
we didn't realise what happend until he's discord get stollen then we started to investigate on everything

soo i think you can check the transaction too to see who was the guy that the money was transfered to

Last edited:

falafel

Player
Player
man wtf is this shit if i was an admin i will understand nothing at all
i think that you guys lying idk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom