Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Frankk Undefeated
Administrators nickname
Fidalgo Mufino
Date
Jan 2, 2024
Time
18:20
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/s5cufkf

Frankk Undefeated

Player
Player
hello murder Swayze i got banned for bug abuse but ive always played Grand and i have always started on roof before zone comes in it has never been considered banable / bug abuse However i do understand If i started / spawned into the zone while the event had started i do believed its considered bug abuse as im starting inside a zone but for my case i started before the zone appeared which isnt bug abuse.

if you want i can show thread from En2 of me doing this starting on roof before the event zone comes In.
i request my ban is lifted because i have recently appealed for unofficial and me and my friends have been active that's why our new family made in 2 days is top 3.
also Im a clean player always record pov of event never cheated admins can check all my pov if needed i have no problem i just wanna play and enjoy the game as i have been in the last 2 weeks :)

thank you for taking your time to read this hope your having an amazing day.

Thread proof: Approved - POV REQUEST | 27610

Frankk Undefeated

Player
Player
hello murder Swayze i got banned for bug abuse but ive always played Grand and i have always started on roof before zone comes in it has never been considered banable / bug abuse However i do understand If i started / spawned into the zone while the event had started i do believed its considered bug abuse as im starting inside a zone but for my case i started before the zone appeared which isnt bug abuse.

if you want i can show thread from En2 of me doing this starting on roof before the event zone comes In.
i request my ban is lifted because i have recently appealed for unofficial and me and my friends have been active that's why our new family made in 2 days is top 3.
also Im a clean player always record pov of event never cheated admins can check all my pov if needed i have no problem i just wanna play and enjoy the game as i have been in the last 2 weeks :)

thank you for taking your time to read this hope your having an amazing day.

Thread proof: Approved - POV REQUEST | 27610
Also i would like to mention if starting before event spawns in considered as bug abuse why is that climbing 1st person on roofs isnt bug abuse if the rules are similar to En sever ? cuz if this is the case and im in the wrong plz educated me and i will apologise if im in the wrong.

Murder Swayze

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
This time the ban will be removed, but I want you to be aware that if it happens again, you may be punished again for bug abuse with a longer duration. Please note that it is not the same thing to enter the event zone and remain in it before the event starts and to spawn in the event zone at a place and time that gives you an advantage over your opponents.
About climbing on the roof from the first person, I decided to penalise according to event rule 1.18. But if some player will abuse it constantly, he can also be penalised for bug abuse.
Closed.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom