Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Lily Error
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 3, 2024
Time of violation
14:03
Proofs
https://youtu.be/FIlKC2IA6gY

Hassan Error

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
hello sir
POV 1

as seen in POV 1 We had a family raid and the second the raid started and we are going to teleport....3 officers came to the fam house and they start giving demand I tried to tell them that we have a fam raid but they didn't listen and they start shooting I have no idea if this matter was intended to prevent us from joining the Raid or what! because their time couldn't be perfect like that!

POV 2

as seen in POV 2 ..after the raid finished I ran after an officer and asked him to show me his ID he didn't respond and then he did CL

Cri Jyn

100% Clean
Player
I dont even shoot to any one, im just following my superior

Giacomino quello vero

Sto tryhardando a Grand rp. Non disturbare.
Player
Wake up, I didn't fire a single shot. And when I "exit" it was because my connection was gone.

Stella Texas

Player
Player
hello sir
POV 1

as seen in POV 1 We had a family raid and the second the raid started and we are going to teleport....3 officers came to the fam house and they start giving demand I tried to tell them that we have a fam raid but they didn't listen and they start shooting I have no idea if this matter was intended to prevent us from joining the Raid or what! because their time couldn't be perfect like that!

POV 2

as seen in POV 2 ..after the raid finished I ran after an officer and asked him to show me his ID he didn't respond and then he did CL
We didn't even know that you could have said anything and I was already sanctioned for breaking the rules

Shabah Verlice.

Forum King
Player
Approved

ID 54657 will receive a punishment for Meta Gaming
ID 514 will receive a punishment for Genera Rule 6.4 & General Rule 6.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom