Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Leo Felix
Administrators nickname
Ace Galante
Date
Dec 29, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/undefined

Zarif Clinton

Player
Player
Dear administrator and assistants recently i got banned for Gen 1.1 , i got ban beacause i have a cosuin his age is like 16-17 and he asked me to play grand rp with my id actually my real and twink both are good id and he want to play for 4-5 days and he said pls give me your twink id i will return you your id after 4-5 days and daily we played together and i know that i cant give my real id and twink id to anyone only i can play on it but i did a big mistake , if you give me chance with giving my id back i promise i will never do this type of mistake again i need a last chance , i think you can trust me and give me a chance i will never do this type of mistakes again and i accept my punishment but really i need a chance i m ready to start from first and i also ready for account wipe and last and final i want to say sorry to you beacause i did this type of mistakes pls kindly give me a chance and if you want to continue it though i apologize for that.

Thank you..

Leo Felix

Player
Player
Dear administrator and assistants recently i got banned for Gen 1.1 , i got ban beacause i have a cosuin his age is like 16-17 and he asked me to play grand rp with my id actually my real and twink both are good id and he want to play for 4-5 days and he said pls give me your twink id i will return you your id after 4-5 days and daily we played together and i know that i cant give my real id and twink id to anyone only i can play on it but i did a big mistake , if you give me chance with giving my id back i promise i will never do this type of mistake again i need a last chance , i think you can trust me and give me a chance i will never do this type of mistakes again and i accept my punishment but really i need a chance i m ready to start from first and i also ready for account wipe and last and final i want to say sorry to you beacause i did this type of mistakes pls kindly give me a chance and if you want to continue it though i apologize for that.

Thank you..

The previous proof which is given in my forum is not opening for some reason so this is the latest proof i posted pls dont mind :: image-1 hosted at ImgBB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom