Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Lexi molan or Malon
Administrators nickname
Chanush movva
Date
Jan 6, 2024
Time
9:39
Proofs
https://imgur.com/6zsudnF

lexi malon

Player
Player
How it started.

My story is a bit different from others

I started to play gta online with my epic games account. 1 year later it got banned in ban wave 🌊 of rockstar.
I was really sad 😭 about it.

It's rockstar was made by me first account story ends here

I had a friend who was leaving games for some reason. I asked him to sell his whole Epic games account to me. Which includes GTA online also. So he transfered the Gmail to my Gmail. But he told me he for got his Gmail and password for the rockstar account..

I said to him why should I buy it now. He told me it's on auto sign in information.

Which means it's will automatically sign-in to my rockstar account only from the epic games account.

I said ok and bought it. After a time I got to know about Grand Rp

Then I started to play it. Fast ⏩ to now.
I applied for leader many time but nothing happened. But know this time

Chanush told me to contact him. I thought it was about leadership . Which I applied for. I thought the came to my value. He ask me to join private 1.

Then the hole story happens . They asked me some one is login in to your account the got this knowledge because I applied for leader. I straight up told them I have two accounts. If I were to lie . I would have told them I have one. But I didn't.

I was trying to click on forgot password but because I forget the password of the first account as for the Long time. The said don't do anything just ans the question.

After the meeting overed I pressed forgot the password and changed it.

And gave the information about it first to chanush movva but he didn't respond.

Then I massaged oghi . And told him the hole situation. He understood and he was also in the interview. He told me to put it in forms and don't worry.

I am speaking the truth. And I am afraid of god punishment. I had a chance to lie and get out of it but I didn't. I told them straight that I have two accounts. And it's all.me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom