Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
yakov milan
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 7, 2024
Time of violation
18:20
Proofs
https://youtu.be/uoIPvBV3QWE

Blaze Hiqtop

Player
Player
this guy will not stop, i had him for 6.15 and 6.19... they need to ban trash like this

CharlieKingston

Player
Player
what are you talking about? this isn't me speaking. i am not american or indian. these people shot me and framed me for no reason. they do it in a green zone too. your game is unfair. in hotel they run me over and kill me. they put voice over me and put it on youtube. that is not how i speak

CharlieKingston

Player
Player
Firstly, I do not speak how they framed me in the video. I am not American or Indian or Arab. That is not my accent or voice. I never mentioned religion. The gangs who framed me do not talk English in a British server. They talk Hindi and Arab. Why not create Hindi or Arab server? They run me over and shoot me because they are in a gang and I am noob. They do it in the hotel in the green zone for no reason as well, not just in their idiot red zone. They lose all the things I have in my pocket, the police arrest me for no reason and lose all the things I have in the trunk of my rental, I cannot work and have no money, and I am in jail for 2 hours for no reason. The game lags and crashes and is unfair. Why do you kill a noob, and voice over him on YouTube and do not even speak English in British server. Bullying me because I am white British with no money. Why do you fine someone who has no money, and let go gangs who do have years and money and apartments and a house at 10x state value. Discrimination. Your police also arrest me for driving a rental out of a hospital after I have been killed and have nowhere to go. Never arrest themselves or the gangs in the video.

CharlieKingston

Player
Player
I am 131642.

The video is 127893 talking with 132667 on the ground.

I demand compensation for being arrested unfairly.

CharlieKingston

Player
Player
What is your problem?

You arrested 131642 for no reason

The players are clearly different speaking in the video. 127893 talking with 132667 is not 131642 you idiots.

StegZ Frost

How u doing?
Player
Its clear that he was talking. Because when that guy finished him, instantly the voice was stopped.

Brian Hawkins

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.
Third party POV is not accepted, also reporting for somone else is forbidden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom