Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected CR - RDM | 43285 - 50036 - 4805 - 41928 - 48334 - 45505 - 2796 - 20962 | OUTLAW FAMILY

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
BatuhanBektimuroglu
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 8, 2024
Time of violation
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsYKMrHPkwo

Old_Man

Player
Player
We went on a panel raid. They shot and killed us without warning. Before they shot and killed us, they got too close with their helicopter and caused my propeller to jam, causing my helicopter to explode and kill me. They gave no warning. You can easily see these in the videos I will publish. Normally, when you are killed according to the rules, you cannot go to the same place again, but Helicopter CR was made for me. My helicopter is personal and I just bought it. You see that I cannot use the helicopter well. It's not right for them to get this close. I noticed my helicopter was approaching him, I maneuvered to retreat and got caught in his propeller. Then, as seen in the video, he drove his helicopter towards me and deliberately threw me with its propeller.
(I'm not shooting, because they didn't give me a warrant.)

CR POV:
(The ID of the killer is not written because the helicopter exploded because of CR.)

RDM POV:
(You can hear here that no demand was given.)

A video from our other friend's point of view (His voice is sometimes not heard because his microphone is broken.):

ayhamkalel

Legand
Player
nice edit bro all pov cutted and without voice and you try to do CR So you got crached

Old_Man

Player
Player
nice edit bro all pov cutted and without voice and you try to do CR So you got crached
There is no point of view that is discontinuous and silent. The other friend's voice is not heard in the different perspective video I added because his microphone is broken, but everything you said is clear. You can do POV. The authorities are here to right the wrongs.
You should learn what the word "edit" means. There is no editing in the videos. Don't worry, the authorities will investigate.

ayhamkalel

Legand
Player
There is no point of view that is discontinuous and silent. The other friend's voice is not heard in the different perspective video I added because his microphone is broken, but everything you said is clear. You can do POV. The authorities are here to right the wrongs.
You should learn what the word "edit" means. There is no editing in the videos. Don't worry, the authorities will investigate.
yeah right if microphone is broken why i cant hear the shooting sound at you ??😯😯

Old_Man

Player
Player
yeah right if microphone is broken why i cant hear the shooting sound at you ??😯😯
Could it be because I'm far away? Think again and watch carefully. In the video of the friend whose microphone is broken, you can hear the gunshots because he is next to you and you start shooting without warning. If you had given a warning, it would have been reflected in my video because I am coming close to you, but since you did not give any warning, I do not shoot at you and I only record with my body camera. Then you notice me and come, and even though I haven't shot at you yet, you all shoot and kill me. How logical do you think this is? Really, do not try to deceive the management team with such simple excuses. Everything is clear. And you are the one making extra CR. I'm already flying above the panels. Why are you coming so close to me? It's obvious that this is dangerous. You touch me once because you got too close, and when I regain balance, you drive the helicopter towards me again in the last seconds of the video and my helicopter turns upside down. I'm not sure you actually watched the video. You deny what you see with your own eyes.😵
(As I said, you can upload POV. Everything will be revealed.)

Sylvia Som

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Insufficient Evidence

1. POV 1: Report of CR - Your heli hits them first causing them to lose balance of steering. They were there first, and you land on them initiating any sort of contact. This is not CR or Non-RP flying.
2. POV 2: Report of RDM - You were not close enough to the situation to know what RP is going on or if any demands were given to those on protection and does not show the full situation.
3. POV 3: Friends POV - This POV does not show the entire situation as well, and will need to be reported from their own forum report if they have full POV.

Please have someone who was present for the whole situation make a forum report that shows the entire situation clearly.

Please Refer to the Rules for Filing a complaint
and file a new complaint​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom