Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Harry Rino
Administrators nickname
Opti Pride
Date
Jan 10, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/4v6fBbc

hacer

Player
Player
Hello i got ban for GR 1.6 but my account was hacked i have all the proofs that my social club and steam account got hacked yesterday from a guy that made me download a program and he hacked all my pc

hacer

Player
Player
he hacked every social network account i have all
also he hacked me friend account he is using a type of malware and keylogger

hacer

Player
Player
he told me that he needed help in his school project and he send me a link to a website no way that anyone would think it is a scam i can give you the link of the website to check and make sure after i opened his his project boom my pc started to crash and the mouse and keyboard stopped working i turned my pc off from electricity you also check that this is not even my discord at all

Floki Vilgeroarson

New to this
Deputy Chief Administrator
Rejected
1.2 Player is fully responsible for his account. The administration of Grand Role Play does not carry the responsibility for your own account. When access to account is lost (e.g. being hacked), your account will face the same punishments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom