Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
David Dior
Administrators nickname
Emad_Pluxury
Date
Jan 1, 2024
Time
Proofs
no proofs

David Secret

Player
Player
Dear Bobby i hope you're well.

A while ago, I was blacklisted for collaborating and allowing myself to be bribed by a hacker by accepting money and clothes while he stole an account, i feel bad for the boy who ran out of items because of me and for accepting that bribe, if you unban me, I will give him everything he accepts and I took the id 374, he can confirm here in the forum if he is willing What to do, after that, since my account is with dirty and illegal money, I will let you clean my account or ban me permanently and let me play with my twink.

I admit that I made a mistake and that I accepted things and items that were not mine and were not people I knew, I only ask that you give me one last chance and that you read this text, also give ID 374 a chance to recover the items that they were stolen.

If you do not accept this appeal, I will not make another one and id 374 will not be able to recover what it had, I hope you understand.

bald killer

Player
Player
Im the owner of the stolen account, i would love to get my items and money back, and i forgive him and know that he is really sorry for what happend, please unban him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom