Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
cuguli ipek
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 11, 2024
Time of violation
16:33
Proofs
https://youtu.be/KlJ0aNZrtzo

Old_Man

Player
Player
If there is an error in this image, I can send a new one.
We clearly see that he is trying to deceive the managers. We see that you did not post the entire video because you made the CR yourself. And then you cut the part where the person who killed you because you did CR revives you.

This is the second forum you opened incorrectly, and you tried to deceive the administrators in the first forum you opened. You are trying to deceive again in the forum you opened.

cuguli

Player
Player
Here is the new registration, I added it to the account again, everything is as it seems.

cuguli

Player
Player
The person who killed me didn't pick me up, it was someone from my family member who picked me up.

cuguli

Player
Player
The recording is 40 seconds, there is a difference of 20 seconds to make it 1 minute, I think 40 seconds does not change anything, the reason is that it is obvious that she sent me an rdm for no reason.

Last edited:

Old_Man

Player
Player
The person who killed me didn't pick me up, it was someone from my family member who picked me up.
You can post this on video. Voices should be heard clearly. The person who helped you up is the same person who shot you. And this person is the family member's friend. Show and speak the truth.

Old_Man

Player
Player
The recording is 40 seconds, there is a difference of 10 seconds to make it 1 minute, I think 40 seconds does not change anything, the reason is that it is obvious that she sent me an rdm for no reason.
It doesn't matter what you think. Forum rules are clearly stated for everyone.

And I implore you to learn mathematics. It is 40+10=50 Seconds. 1 Minute is 60 Seconds.

berat can

Player
Player
Rejected - RDM | 21305
He also asked you for your previous point of view in this forum, because the demand may have been given or you may have made a rule mistake. I think you are not providing a full point of view to hide this, which is proof that you are trying to deceive the admins. I think admins will see this Best regards: can beyy

cuguli

Player
Player
I don't want to waste my time with people like you, I think admin will make the right decision.

Old_Man

Player
Player
I don't want to waste my time with people like you, I think admin will make the right decision.
When you say people like you, you are also committing the crime of insulting and humiliating. Yes, managers will make the right decision.

cuguli

Player
Player
You know best what kind of people you are. If you think of yourself as a malicious person and wrote this, I can't say anything to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom