Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Stephen Fujiwara
Administrators nickname
El_Pepe
Date
Mar 23, 2023
Time
09:00
Proofs
https://gyazo.com/4fa1b8ff59ed66941c92bc1c9b560734

Stephen Fujiwara

Player
Player
Hello Mazhor, I was banned for 1.6 general rules 300 days ago. I have evidence that my ban was orchestrated by another player with the intention of getting me banned. I admit to reacting poorly to my ban by speaking rudely to the head administrator in private messages and creating a third account to continue playing. I apologize if this may have caused harm to the server, but today, I ask if you could give me one last chance, and if I make any mistake again, the ban will be permanent, regardless of the reason. I spend many € in your server i guess i deserve a last chance

El Pepe

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Except that some people have not been as toxic as you and the players in your family.​

Stephen Fujiwara

Player
Player
There are Deban players currently who are much more addicted than me. why should I pay for the mistakes of my family members? It's the job of the administrators to prevent them from being toxic.

You know very well that if I am unbanned at the first mistake I will be rebanned so I will not be able to make a mistake under any circumstances

Stephen Fujiwara

Player
Player
I would really like to have examples of times when I was addicted? I think that all the players will be able to confirm that the members of my family are toxic but I have always been respectful with the players who were with me, I always tried to give events to the player precisely to try to compensate my family's mistakes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom