Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
George Brown
Administrators nickname
Tanish Carter
Date
Jan 20, 2024
Time
2:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/579315/

George Brown

Player
Player
In this thread, Melissa claimed that I harassed her by sending parcels saying Hi with some words like baby, sweetie, darling, etc. Well, the parcels weren't sent regularly only when I got the office task "Send a parcel" I had to send someone so I sent her with Hi and some words like I mentioned because I was doing her office tasks and you can watch in her POV too. But as far as I know, there are no restrictions on sending a parcel to someone but still, I sent it to a single person, I didn't send her parcels with slang or harassing words. And there are a lot of off topics which are with OOC insults who were not even involved in that thread such as Andre West, Iso Marine, Ice blu, Hardik Royal, Best for both of us. I will take the final decision what will be decided after this because if this is really harassment then there are a lot of harassment in the city cuz everyone sends a parcel to an individual person daily. And My character is IC-ly female, I'm wondering a female sending a parcel to another female with no harass words is a harassment!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom