Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved RDM in city - ID : 103130 , 119869 , 61 , 64984 ,36626 , 113171 , 126137

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Levent Kater
Suspect ID
103130 119869 113717
Date of violation
Mar 2, 2022
Time of violation
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypmD_NMEMo0

Levent Kater

Player
Player
They attack and kill everyone in the city for no reason.
it seems that they killed many people and constantly attacked everywhere at different times
Nigel Bey witnessed some of these events towards the end
pov 2 :
pov 3 :
pov 4 :
pov 5 :

Levent Kater

Player
Player
I have many video recordings like this about the same people, I could only write some of the people who appeared in the video.

M

Moe Bean

where is the bit were u r vdm us? what about where u kill the person with the id of 61 hahahaha

Kimbo price

Player
Player
Hi I’m id 61, this player was harassing us outside a friends house and taking pot shots from opposite houses towards us. We killed him a couple of times as he continued to do it he would also try to lure us in a rental car and then continue to take shots from across different roads

M

Moe Bean

yes these are the new random killer family all day killing random kill no rp and no talk full fire all day
you not gonna reply to what i just said? we was going talking to someone in that fam and they started to kill us so we went back to fight them. anyways pls post the POV of u vdm us n killing the guy with the id of 61

Vick Klaus

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.
  • ID 36626 will receive a punishment for RDM
  • ID 126314 will receive a punishment for Shooting at people in city.
  • ID 126137 will receive a punishment for Shooting at people in city.
  • ID 129869 will receive a punishment for Shooting at people in city.
  • ID 64984 will receive a punishment for Shooting at people in city.
  • ID 8600 will receive a punishment for Mixing (Mentioning Forums)
  • ID 92997 will receive a punishment for Mixing (mentioning Admns, Forums and IDs) and using VoIP tools while in RP situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom