Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
alex mortino
Administrators nickname
Floki Vilgeroarson
Date
Feb 2, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/jF3lu6amubA

Alex Martino

Player
Player
Hello Mazhor

How are you i hope you are fine. Jan 25, 2024 My friend (his id is 67149) was banned for no reason and without and proof by the Administrators because they were friends with a person named Tosan who planned to ban my friend you can read this thread to know the story For curator of the project - Ban For Account Theft | Sultan Pluxury he got banned for no reasons because all the admins starting with ( Sultan Pluxury / Floki Vilgeroarson / Bobby Pluxury ) are friends with Tosan.

So the admin Floki Vilgeroarson decided to unban and wipe Tosan account (this never happened he did not got wiped you can check the video proof and the logs) this is the thread link :
Approved - Ban for GR 1.2/GR 1.1 | Sultan Pluxury and this is the video proof of the thread If Floki or any of the admins deletes it

So you are now asking how did you know that ? Simply Jan 27, 2024 the admin said that he will wipe him but when you look at the video proof the guy has a house the number of the house is 258 and when you check his clothes he is wearing the clothes from the Christmas Event and the event ended long time ago also he owns bugatti and back bag level 3 or 4 the video proof from Feb 1, 2024 so all what i told you is impossible for him to have it ( Especially Christmas clothes and the house)

at Feb 1, 2024 also the admin Sultan Pluxury came and banned me for reason (i think because i saw Tosan ) this is the link of my thread For curator of the project - Blacklisted | Sultan Pluxury my id is 69702

So why i am here ?

Because i want Justice for me and my friend and i want the admins and tosan to get their punishment for :
1- the admins ( Sultan Pluxury / Floki Vilgeroarson / Bobby Pluxury ) are lying and helping their friend without any proof
2- giving ban for people randomly without and proofs
3- lying in fourms saying that they checked logs
4- Floki Vilgeroarson said that he will wipe Tosan but because he is his friend he never did that

also i am asking to unban me and my friend

Thank you so much and have a great day

Floki Vilgeroarson

New to this
Deputy Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom