Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Banu Pluxury
Administrators nickname
Adham Pluxury
Date
Jan 7, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/cCmIKRn

Banu Pluxury

Player
Player
Hello Mazhor,
I hope this message finds you well.
I got blacklisted almost a month ago and I completely recognize that what I did was a thoughtless mistake. I am sure that higher-ups will inform you about it however, I also sent you a dm on discord ,which explains the situation from my side, to avoid leaking any admin info on forum. Please consider reading the message I sent.
I tried my best to be helpful and beneficial for players and admins ever since I started to play. I'd like to return to the game and play especially with my friends. Hope that you will give me another chance.
Thank you

My discord:
1kedieti7

Floki Vilgeroarson

New to this
Deputy Chief Administrator
You told a person who was being investigated for IRL trading, that him and his friends are being investigated by me and you were telling them how/when stuff were happening and you did it multiple times and WAS being VERY specific in details and telling HIM what to do and also telling him what evidences we have, not even only once. You clearly don't deserve a chance as no smart person would tell the person who is being investigated and might be banned including his friends that we will do it and now because of you they knew about it and, also others who were already reporting a lot of stuff to me notified me that a lot of evidences might have been deleted after what you did.

Not only that after you were blacklisted you started deleting org documents that were being used by organizations.

Someone like you doesn't deserve another chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom