Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Dray Sans
Suspect ID
48873, 66951, 11174
Date of violation
Feb 4, 2024
Time of violation
11:43
Proofs
https://youtu.be/9z3L5iJ_E3g

Dray San

''Baba''
Player
Between the time of being detained, all the way up to the 'meeting' with all other corrupt officers, there was 0 communication.

Even if they would use the text radio, over family, once at the situation, they seemed to be communicating telepathically.

This breaks the RP, where all of them are metagaming, where they leave no option for any RP from my side. If I could hear the communication, at least I could Roleplay with the situation.

Here, I have no chance to understand anything that is going on. Which is completely game breaking.

Also, I think all 3 of them are from GOV, but if possible, I would not like for it to be locked for curators. But Im not in a place to tell admins what to do of course.

Subha69

💤
Player
Show a longer POV where you were cuffed and placed in car , This is not enough to prove meta gaming.

Dray San

''Baba''
Player
Show a longer POV where you were cuffed and placed in car , This is not enough to prove meta gaming.
You can literally still see the moment where I just got healed in the first second of the video.

But, lets not post unnecessary posts and let admin decide.

John Griffin

Not leader
Player
We arrested u together in ghetto and that's the place we bring everyone to rob we don't need to talk on radio everytime for same location multiple admins have seen us doing corruption at that spot everyday so stop whining about it 🥱

Atacan Bones

XD
Player
haha i remember this guy 66k
i showed what skills look like in the past and look at him now XD hes giving advices

Opti Pride

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Metagaming cannot be concluded from this video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom