Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gregory House 72866

Player
Player
Information:

1. Your name IRL: Emil Kostić

2. Your age: 30

3. Time zone: IST: CET

4. Average online per day: Weekdays 4-5hr weekend:7-8hr

5. Your Discord: Gregory House | 72866#5901

6. Your Nickname: Gregory House

7. Your ID: 72866

1. Application for Leadership position in Emergency Medical Service

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

2.1. First off I want to become the leader again because in my last term I faced some serious technical issues and I was basically forced to step down. I want to come back even stronger and end the term with great success that I know I can achieve.

2.2. I'm applying for leadership positions because EMS was the first organization that I ever joined and it's still my favorite organization. I want to maintain and improve the most vital organization in the city. I have experience since I have previously reached the top position of EMS starting as a simple but important trainee.

2.3. Being former Chief and Advisor to the previous Chief in office I had acces to all the information in the emails and all the discussions so I know pretty much everything that has been going on and how things were handled and that would give me an opportunity and an advantage to continue where previous management has left off and allow for a smooth transition of leadership without any disruptions and/or delays in payments to the employees

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

My main concern during my time as an employee and later High Command of the organization was Departmental coordination and cooperation, meaning including EMS into more events that are happening in the city. Previous management has started a program of Hostage Assistance Team (HAT) Which I'm looking into improving and developing further. I'm also looking at renewing and improving the EMS - NG contract that has been put into place during last management. We will be working closely with the High Command of NG to further provide security to our EMS employees. (Maybe including NG members to ride along EMS employees on calls) We will also be testing the idea of Future Rota where employees can basically "book" their shifts in advance allowing them to score even more bonuses but it will also allow High Command to see where people will be needed the most and can prevent lobbies being empty. We would also test the idea of EMS employees standing behind the counter of the lobby next to John Smith to prevent crowding because citizens will surround the employees making them feel uncomfortable & claustrophobic and also for privacy purposes. I have more ideas in mind but it would be too much for this application..

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom