Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Administrator complaint against high administrators

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Paul Sandmann
Administrators nickname
xxx
Date
Feb 10, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/forums/92/post-thread

Paul_Sand

🥷
Player
Dear Mazhor,

I am writing to express my concern about the current state of server administration. What is currently happening is untenable and it cannot continue.

Why am I addressing this complaint directly to you?
The reason is that complaints submitted to Justin Winter are all handled by a "Curator of Administration", even if the complaint concerns a "Deputy Chief Administrator". Therefore, no admin complaints can be reviewed by a Chief Administrator. For this reason, I am addressing this complaint to you. In addition, there are some issues that need to be addressed that unfortunately affect the majority of players on the server and so a case can only be looked at by them. Because one has the feeling that the server management of DE02 is hardly interested in it.

| Theme:

That the Deputy Chief Administrator has come up with the following rule:
You can't dress like an administrator. Then I would ask what OOC people have to do with an IC life, since Admin have nothing to do with the RP in the following clip Johnson Baron teleports a player and asks him to change because he is dressed like the Administrator. The administrator also mentions that if he doesn't do this he will be banned for 5.3. But this rule with administrators clothes makes little sense to me. Clip can be found here(*Klick*)

Then I wrote an admin complaint against this administrator, the complaint was addressed to Justin Winter, but was then handled by Tom Fresh. Thread can be found here: Rejected - Adminbeschwerde gegen Johnson Baron [Bitte um Bearbeitung durch @Justin Winter]

If you look closely at the ban screen, you can also see that I wasn't wearing his clothes.

|| Theme:

The server management makes a lot of internal rules that are not officially in the rulebook. This makes me wonder if it is simply allowed to make up so many things internally.

I would like to point out once again that not every internal rule is bad. But there are enough that are unfair to the Crimes and are a clear advantage against the States.

Here you can find the internal rules of the administrators. I might not have listed some things but I think the most important things are mentioned.
-
that no other state except the Sahp special unit is allowed to support the FC, although every gang and every state is counted by the system (meaning fort zancudo)
- Cops can approach the submarine even though it is gang vs. gang
- Unoff Leader is not allowed to lead a gang
- Violations by the leader are automatically an Orgawarn
- Everything that concerns the PDA and is considered OOC info
- all inoff rules that were set up, because they were not withdrawn at the time
- Clubchat Abuse
- Weapon convoy a traveling event (not specified anywhere, not even in the Orga Event menu)
- No LMG Heavy for weapons convoy
- money convoy -> declared server event - global will be made, no cop will be sanctioned for LMG use
- Fams are not allowed to raid the black market but sell there (small but subtle difference: the States have nothing except for fired ammunition and broken vests from the submarine, but the Fams can actively use the black market)
- that all events are "OOC" although you can use the items from them IC
- Stock sale of gangs prescribed how much you should pay at least
- Weapon license only via a psychologist's report, thus a server function is denied, by an IC established law
- Gang raids are followed by or during arrests
- Cops have event protection for informants from 10 pm, although the event doesn't start until 10:30 pm
- Bank event, the States must not push. Prohibited by the organization administration.
- Orgawiping
↪ There was an incident a few weeks ago where the Ballas Street leader closed the organization and also mentioned in the conversation with the organization administration that he would also kick all members of the gang out of the organization. Nevertheless, he and the leaders of the gang were banned for organization wiping. So everyone who helped was banned. I also wonder why the organization administration didn't say anything about this in the conversation and nowhere does it say that it is forbidden to kick members from your own organization. After all, as the leader you built up the gang, why don't you have the right to kick the members?
But now that the matter has been clarified, it's fine. Nevertheless, it is annoying that nowhere in the rules does it say that it is forbidden.

Threads from the admin complaints that have been processed can be found under this message:

The bans have been shortened to 7 days. Nevertheless, nowhere in the rules does it say that it is forbidden to kick a member's own organization

The rulebook also contains internal rules for the UnOff families, but there are no more internal rules and if you read the last sentence carefully, it also says "The right to make any changes outside our rulebook"

(*Klick*) -> translated: The Unofficial Organization Administration reserves the right to shorten, adjust, forgive or extend a family's warnings. In addition, the organization administration reserves the right to make any changes outside of our rules and regulations
Link: IMPORTANT - [Bewerbungsphase: open] Wichtige Informationen + Übersicht der inoff. Familien

If you want to review the complaint I once made against the Deputy Chief Administrator, where this administrator broke rules, that thread is linked again.

I would also like to note that my behavior, or that of most players, is not perfect. However, I don't think it's entirely fair what's happening on the server, and I believe something should be done about it. I also apologize for my actions and understand that some behaviors are not okay. I also believe that fairness towards others should play a significant role on the server.

Thank you very much for the time you are taking for this complaint. Thank you for processing it and I hope it will be different in the future.

With kind regards,

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Both of you got banned for impersonating​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom