Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected General rule 6.22, Combat Logging | ID: 10481

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Habibi Herrera
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 26, 2021
Time of violation
0:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/uYZCipjeqdI

ChiefKeif2269

Player
Player
In the first clip we were on the roof across the street accessible by ladder. Then I killed ID:10481 so I ran to the apartment complex to try and get on roof but its clearly not accessible by foot or ladder so he must of used some sort of vehicle to get up there. The second Evidence is a picture of him later on combat logging after we had pursued him and then initiated with a gunfight and he combat logged.
unknown.png

Conner

Forum Warrior
Player
lmao

I didnt combat log here. I crashed. Why would I combat log when you were legit all dead?
Fax show where we smoked like 5 of you in the tunnel and then his game crashed, show the video. No reason not to and it will show zero reason to combat log. As for the spot on the roof, not his fault he knows the map better than yourself g.

Darius Predator

Blocked
Blocked
In the first clip we were on the roof across the street accessible by ladder. Then I killed ID:10481 so I ran to the apartment complex to try and get on roof but its clearly not accessible by foot or ladder so he must of used some sort of vehicle to get up there. The second Evidence is a picture of him later on combat logging after we had pursued him and then initiated with a gunfight and he combat logged.
unknown.png
Could you provide a longer clip of me "combat logging" as well. Im curious to see your POV from this situation.

Skully

Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.

For rule 6.22 10481 can you provide pov of how you get up there on the roof and also for Combat Logging i see that you said you crash if you can provide pov of that this will clear any confusion

You have 12 hours to provide your POVs​

Skully

Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.

The suspect in question has provide POV to prove that he did not do what he was accused of

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file a Punishment Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom