Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Killer Castillo
Administrators nickname
DEVASTER SINGH
Date
Feb 11, 2024
Time
20:23
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mM0foZvJWo

GsKiller

Player
Player
my friend give demands and Lidor Solomon | 45885 he heard the demands, demands apply on the family in the solar case, writing he gave me demands in their video in non-rp doesn't make sense, those are solars i wont go to each member of the family and give demands, writing they gave me demands in non-rp means they got the right to shoot and applies to the whole family, why didnt they shoot then?, not my issue they didn't shoot xd

Lidor Solomon

Player
Player
my friend give demands and Lidor Solomon | 45885 he heard the demands, demands apply on the family in the solar case, writing he gave me demands in their video in non-rp doesn't make sense, those are solars i wont go to each member of the family and give demands, writing they gave me demands in non-rp means they got the right to shoot and applies to the whole family, why didnt they shoot then?, not my issue they didn't shoot xd
"I wont go to each member of the family and give demands". No one tell you to go each member and give him demands but you have to give demands to people. Maybe someone didn't hear you... Maybe someone just left the house and saw you, you can't just kill him you have to give him demands to leave.
You post Warn Appeal for what? you gave me demands to leave, I leave and you still kill me so I don't think there is any problem here with the forum I post.

For the Admin that will review this forum, you can see what Im talking about on the video -

GsKiller

Player
Player
well its not my problem you didnt hear it, you could've said so in the non-rp chat instead of saying they gave me demands and i would've patched you right away xd

Lidor Solomon

Player
Player
well its not my problem you didnt hear it, you could've said so in the non-rp chat instead of saying they gave me demands and i would've patched you right away xd
I heard your demands that why I tried to run from there but you didn't wait you just killed me...

General Rules 6.15 - When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them. | WARN

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom