Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ashton Marineli
Administrators nickname
Pietro Nardelli
Date
Feb 14, 2024
Time
13:50
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSWJ1oXS_IQ

Ashton Cartel

Player
Player
Dear Bobby/Floki/Adham,

I want to address that i had a OOC Issue very urgent out of no where ( Family Issue ) i would like to address that you can hear the OCC sounds and you can hear my family member that is calling me and so i thought it was very urgent and sorted the issue. i came back and tried to comply to the gangs soon as possible as you can see in pov i put my hands on my head and as you can see in POV but i having PC issues as i was connect my air-pods and i was getting lag and as i cant hear them as i didnt have my earbuds in and said multiple times to wait and i got it fixed my air-pods werent conncting propely so i ritried but i dint make it in time to hear thair demands because Admin Punished me. and i had no Much time to react as i went at 13:48 and i got back at 50 it was 2 min i tried my best to come back.

I want to apologise the actions i have taken but it was not intentional as i had OCC Issue it wont happen again i will pay more attention next time as i cant go back to GZ as i can get a warn for that reason too.

Best Regars.

Floki Vilgeroarson

New to this
Deputy Chief Administrator
Rejected
6.2 It is forbidden to leave the RP situation by refusing to continue the RP situation, not accepting / refusing first aid, leaving the game, AFK or entering in an interior and etc. | WARN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom