Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Picasso BlackHX
Administrators nickname
Floki Vilgeroarson
Date
Feb 9, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/599103/

Parva22

Player
Player
Hello Floki,

I don't want to flood complaints, this is just a reply to your comment on my last appeal.

You are right about the sale of house 239. I did the sale not according to the rules but at the time I just started playing on the server and was not familiar with the rules back then. I did face the punishment and got a wipe

House 484:
I did sell it for state value in last December but that was before it was known that its not allowed to sell houses below market value. In January a lot of players got banned for gen 1.7 because they sold houses for state value. Even the ingame dialog when selling a house says "Sell for minimum 50% of state value".

My friend sold house 484 for 90m, he could not find any buyers for a higher price and players dont have much money at the moment (with 200m I was the 15th richest player of the server)

Players like Khaled Ninja, George, HWS, and many more all made a forum because it was not know that it is not allowed to sell houses for state value.

These are their appeals and they all got approved and received a chance.

After it was know that it is not allowed to sell houses for state value I did not do it anymore.

House 430
I thought I was safe to buy it for 210m (its not a low amount). But I am sorry for buying it to cheap.

I ask you, please give me a chance like all the rest of the guys mentioned above.
I play the game for more then 1000hrs last year.
I never did stupid things like cheating, scamming or other bad things. I just bought a house for too cheap and now I will loose everything I worked for past year.

I will respect everything you decide and I promise that this will be my last appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom