Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Aman Khalifa
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 17, 2024
Time of violation
8:16
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Wc6gDGIeV6c

Aman Khalifa

Player
Player
Abusing me in ooc because of ic issues and parental abuse { review please any Indian Admin ) and doing meta gaming also by saying that where are you and he deleted some message from discord but i already take ss for that please give him punishment for that give him punishment for GR 6.10 and i have bodycam of ic reason also
and after that ic issue he comes to my discord and started to abusing me :(

Last edited:

Jack_Parkar

Player
Player
This Conservation done in Personal DM not IC or ORG emails and About meta gaming I ask but for his Location but he not give him and if give I have not gone there and As per I know Admins not have control over Personal Dm's

Aman Khalifa

Player
Player
Its Done in Personal DM not in IC or ORG Emails. and Stop bringing your Friends to Support decision will be made by Admins not you
first thing idk who is he second thing if i am right than you will get punishment third thing you also know what you did you put a fake alligation on me that i said to you that you are dumb but you dont have pov of that but i have and you come in discord and started abusing me and misusing the power of classified bio and you taked ic issue in ooc

Jack_Parkar

Player
Player
first thing idk who is he second thing if i am right than you will get punishment third thing you also know what you did you put a fake alligation on me that i said to you that you are dumb but you dont have pov of that but i have and you come in discord and started abusing me and misusing the power of classified bio and you taked ic issue in ooc
Which Issue I just ask you 10-20 and This all happen in personal DM's. DM are OCC

Ghost Kage

RESPECT EVERYONE
Player
first offall he is classified so why you were arguing about giving him fine answer me

Aman Khalifa

Player
Player
also firstoff all its your personal dm not org email
bro if i will show you pov you will like what he is saying i just come on his car and he started to saying i am classified i am classified i did not even searched in pda and he started to saying i know you will tow my car you will tow my car and i have bodycam i will show admin if he wants

Jack_Parkar

Player
Player
Brother No use of doing this . There is no IC footage everything is OCC and done in Personal DM and Stop Changing Topic by saying I said you I am Classify and Don't tow my car. Is something wrong in this ?? . I am just telling you not to tow my car.

Ansh Khalifa

Creator of KHALIFA Family
Player
Which Issue I just ask you 10-20 and This all happen in personal DM's. DM are OCC
its OOC bruhh not OCC... let admins do their work ! dont be panic about this ! and try not to go OOC for these IC Issues otherwise there will be Cyber complaints about these if people started threatning -_-

Aman Khalifa

Player
Player
Brother No use of doing this . There is no IC footage everything is OCC and done in Personal DM and Stop Changing Topic by saying I said you I am Classify and Don't tow my car. Is something wrong in this ?? . I am just telling you not to tow my car.
and bro there is an ic issue why he is just started to abusing me in discord and how do he know my badge number and my name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom